ID: 73176 (Vortex-SPR-1303)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission
- Delivers sharp optics and allows for unique reticle designs that are visible with or without illumination
- Provides 12 variable illumination settings—adjusts for use in very dim to very bright lighting conditions
- Single-Piece Chassis for a compact and lightweight design
- Nitrogen gas purging with o-rings-seals delivers fogproof, waterproof performance
- Comes mounted at a lower 1/3 co-witness height of 40.4 mm from the optic center to base surface
- 14-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life is 250 hours at maximum brightness and 3,000 hours at minimum brightness setting
- Highly durable low-glare matte finish
Designed specifically for the AR platform, the 3x Spitfire™ combines an impressive array of high-performance features into a rugged, ultra-compact package. When fast target acquisition in close- to medium-range shooting applications is a priority, the Spitfire excels. Laced with advanced features, the sophisticated prism-based design allows for a more compact optical system without sacrificing optical quality. The EBR-556B reticle is etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions. Prism Scopes are not compatible with the VMX-3T Magnifier.Length:
3 x Objective Lens Diameter:
25 mm FOV:
31.5 feet/100 yards Battery:
11.2 ounces Material:
Aluminum Package Includes:
Picatinny Rails, T-15 Torx Wrench, 2mm Hex Wrench, CR2032 battery, Flip CapsManufacturer:
Discuss about Vortex Spitfire 3x Prism Scope DRT reticle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov