- Removable frame sheet; can hold ballistic plate (up to XL) with use of frame sheet
- 3 row by 3 column external MOLLE panel
- Bottle holder designed for .75 L bottle and smaller
- Hydration bladder sleeve w/ two ports for tube and cable routing
- Three medium-sized pockets with exterior access, one inward-expanding medium-sized pocket
- Externally sewn compression straps & adjustable and removable sternum strap
- Main zipper pulls are designed to hitch together to secure around UHF antenna
- Stow bars for attaching 1, 2, or 3 band cummerbunds
The AVS™ 1000 Pack is a streamlined, lightweight assault pack designed to provide the user with a variety of access and attachment options. It can be configured as a standalone pack, a rear plate bag replacement, or attached directly to the plate carrier (virtually any vest) to allow quick access without redundant pack straps. Made in the US from US materials.
AVS™ Self-Access - Low-profile option that's well-suited for quickly accessing pack contents and easy don/doff.
Fixed (Plate Bag) - Replaces the rear plate bag of either the AVS™ or JPC™: accommodates all ESAPI and swimmer-cut plate sizes.
AVS™ Semi-Fixed - Low-profile option for carrying items that dont require immediate access while retaining easy don/doff access.
Standalone - Geared toward everyday use as a lightweight backpack.
MOLLE-Attach - Allows the user to secure the pack to any PALS platform with a 4-stow by 6-row area available.Material:
500D Nylon, 3-Way Stretch MaterialManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
About Crye Precision
CRYE PRECISION DESIGNS AND MANUFACTURES TRULY INNOVATIVE EQUIPMENT FOR AMERICA FIGHTING FORCES.
Discuss about Crye Precision AVS™ 1000 Pack (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!