- High performance Lithium Polymer battery cells, fresh off the production line
- Small compact design
- 20C continuous discharge rate / 40C burst discharge rate
- No memory effect, no need to discharge prior to re-charging
- Heat & flame resistant LiPo charging bag for added safety
- Automatic constant voltage / constant current / trickle charging, reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Automatic shut off when input voltage is lower than 10V or higher than 16V, over charge / over current protection
- Built in balance charger (Cells are automatically balanced during charging to ensure a full charge while prolonging the life of your battery)
The essentials to get your shiny new AEG up and running; the Matrix series of LiPo batteries provide the ultimate performance with consistent power output coupled with high capacity to keep you in the fight longer. With LiPo batteries, you will get equivalent performance of much larger NiCd / NiMh batteries but in a smaller form factor. This eliminates the need for externally mounted battery packs or bulky attachments needed for housing larger batteries.
Paired with the battery is the Tenergy BMS LiPo Smart Charger for fast and efficient charging. This Smart Charger automatically balance charges and detects when a battery is fully charged and automatically shuts off to prevent damage from overcharging.Dimensions:
~5" x 0.75" x 0.25" (thickness of each piece)Plug Type:
7.4v 1300mAh LiPo Small Split Type ConfigurationCharger Input Voltage:
DC 10~16V, 1.5ACharging Current:
Do not charge the following types of batteries:
- Never attempt to charge more than one battery packs simultaneously
- Never leave charger unattended when plugged into the power supply
- Terminate charging when any signs of malfunctions are observed
- Keep away from dust, water, heat, direct sunlight
- Never charge on carpet or similar surfaces; always charge on heat-resistant, non-flammable, and non-conductive surfaces
- Lead acid batteries / VRLA
- NiMh / NiCd
- Non-rechargeable batteries (fire hazard)
- Battery packs which consist of different types of cells or different brands
- Any types of batteries that are not LiPo / Li-Ion / LiFePO4
Established in 2001 for Airsofters by Airsofters. Team Matrix thrive on the vision to better the sport of Airsoft with affordable high quality Airsoft equipment. With decades of experiences as Airsoft enthusiasts ourselves, we live, sleep, and breathe Airsoft. Matrix offers a wide selection of skirmish grade replicas from rifles to pistols, a wide variety of accessories, and tactical equipment from helmets to boots. It is the Matrix mission to prepare every Airsoft shooter the perfect experience!
GROUND SHIPPING ONLY NOTICE: Due to US DOT and IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping Air must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery in this state of charge for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, Evike.com will not be shipping batteries via Air shipping methods. This includes all international destinations outside the continental U.S. You will only be presented with ground based shipping options if your order contains a lithium battery.
(Write a review)
"I've used these batteries for around 8 months and they work fine. Not quite the rate of fire you get with a fully charged 9.6v but pretty darn close. What I really like about them is they fit into any crane stock or hand guard with ease and because they are 2000mah they will easily last a full day without a recharge. A little pricey for a 7.4 but if it's dependable and performs well, to me it's worth it.
"First off, this is a great lipo battery. I use it in my G&P Mr and it basically turns the gun into a monster. Takes about 30 mins-1 hour to fully charge. Overall this battery is worth every penny and I have no regrets.
"I use this in my WE Tech R5C AEG. It is extremely lightweight and rather compact, so it may be able to fit in much smaller battery compartments. It's pretty durable as well, so it should last you a very long time if you take care of it properly.
That said, 7.4v batteries aren't quite as good as 11.1v batteries, but the size of this one allows it to fill a unique role in fitting in smaller battery compartments. However, if you have more space for a battery, you're much better off with an 11.1v because it will give you better trigger response, a higher rate of fire, and a slight improvement in muzzle velocity. If you can, go with an 11.1v before this one.
Not much else to say about this battery, Matrix makes some solid LiPos.
Discuss about Matrix High Performance 7.4V Butterfly Type Airsoft LiPo Battery (Configuration: 1300mAh / 20C / Small Tamiya / BMS Smart Charger Starter Package) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov