ID: 57355 (Mask-MA-77-TSK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Helmet not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Designed specifically to work with the most popular Bump helmets on the market
- Combo with a full sealed eye goggle to achieve full face protection required by fields.
- Superb air ventilation prevents fatigue, fogging, and sweat from building up.
- Superb protection provided by steel wire high gauge wire mesh.
- Provides cheek, nose, mouth, and lower face protection.
- Fully adjustable. Can easily be formed to fit most faces.
- Superb comfort provided by the ergonomic design.
- Does not muffle your voice, allowing you to be heard clearly by your teammates
- Low / Slim profile allows you to get a better cheek weld on your gun to allow easier sight acquisition
- One size fits most via adjustable straps
Established in 2011, 6mmProShop Inc. is a USA based manufacturer and distributor with a mission to bring law enforcement training, Airsoft sporting events, and military simulation to the next level. 6mmProShop features exclusive licensed products, unique innovations, and distribution rights of many exciting products from Japan, Europe, South America, and Asia. With headquarters located in the USA, 6mmProShop offers unmatched product support, inventory availability for resellers, and worldwide exclusive products!
(Write a review)
"Nice mask, nothing more can be said.
9.5 out of 10
"Works amazing! My nose is a little on the large side and it runs against the mask. But everything thing else is perfect!
"Very nice high quality no complaints (works well with the Emerson Bumb Helmet paired with the GX-1000 goggles)
Discuss about 6mmProShop Iron Face Mesh Striker V1 Lower Half Mask for Use with Bump Helmets (Color: Tan / Skull) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov