This BP9CC is a semi-automatic 4.5 mm Airgun with blowback, fully licensed by BERSA. It is a lightweight, compact, ultra thin handgun, with a ergonomic design that improves line-of-sight. It is powered by a 12g CO2 cartridge stored in the grip using the easy-load system and the BB's are put in a removable stick magazine. An integrated picatinny rail allows for mounting of lasers or tactical lights. The grip and metal slide caries authentic BERSA markings and every gun comes with unique serial number.
The BP9CC (Concealed Carry) is the first polymer frame handgun from BERSA the Argentinian firearms manufacturer, known world-wide for producing reliable, affordable handguns. Since 1958, BERSA has been manufacturing accurate, reliable, and robust handguns, utilizing advanced firearms technologies paired with a history of innovation. The Argentinean Military, as well as law enforcement officials around the world, have routinely issued and relied on BERSA handguns as their official sidearm. BERSA is currently one of the largest privately owned corporations in Argentina.
- Fully licensed Bersa trademarks
- High strength polymer frame
- Heavy duty metal slide
- Realistic blowback action
- Tactical accessory rail perfect for a flashlight or laser (flashlight / laser not included)
- Slim compact design
- Individually serial numbered
- Fixed 3-dot sights
610g (1.4lb)Magazine Capacity:
350 FPS (2.0 Joule)Fire Modes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualPower:
4.5mm (.177 cal)Manufacturer:
This is not an airsoft gun. Do not shoot at any person(s) or animal(s).
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about ASG Bersa BP9CC Blowback Co2 4.5mm (.177 cal NOT AIRSOFT) BB Pistol with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!