- Heavy duty reinforced polymer construction
- Lightweight carbine kit adds more stability to your pistol
- No pistol disassembly required; Just place pistol into the kit and lock
- Ambidextrous, easy and fast handling
- Right-folding stock for easy concealment and carry
- Side Picatinny rails on both right and left for mounting additional accessories
- Semi-Automatic CO2 Blowback Airgun
The AW Custom "VX" Tactical Pistol Carbine Kit allows the installation of a much more stable shooting platform for your pistol. The kit is a simple, no-modification, bolt-on package that adds ergonomic features such as a folding stock, rail space, forward charging handle, and a blast director muzzle device to your favorite handgun.
Included is a 2255202 Elite Force Glock 17 CO2 gas blowback Airgun pistol
UMAREX GmbH & Co. KG (UMAREX) headquartered in Germany receives the first worldwide license from the well-known Austrian weapons manufacturer, GLOCK, for the reproduction of its internationally recognized pistols. UMAREX is thus writing a new chapter in its success story as the world market leader in licensed replica handguns. Eyck Pflaumer, managing partner of UMAREX, summarizes the results of the intensive negotiations, For years now, the trust between our two companies has been growing and we are looking forward to further developing this relationship with GLOCK. From November 2017 onwards, gun fans will find the first replicas of these famous pistols in outdoor retail locations almost everywhere in the world.
GLOCK is a leading global manufacturer of firearms. The simple, safe design of GLOCK's polymer-based pistols revolutionized the firearms industry and made GLOCK pistols a favorite of military and law enforcement agencies worldwide and among pistol owners. In 2017, GLOCK celebrates its 31st Anniversary in the United States. Renowned for featuring three safeties, GLOCK pistols offer users of every lifestyle confidence they can rely on. GLOCK, Inc. is based in Smyrna, Georgia. For more information, please visit US.GLOCK.com.
The original GLOCK 17 pulled duty as a service pistol for the British army and countless police agencies throughout the world. This GLOCK 17 Gen4 CO2 blowback replica features the same enhanced grip texture that its firearm counterpart does. This replica features a drop out CO2 in mag design that adds to the realistic feel and function. The G17 Gen4 CO2 blowback also features a metal slide, fixed sights, manual safety as well as the iconic GLOCK ergonomic interface.
Manufacturer: AW Custom
FPS Range: 280-300
Model (Type): Umarex Glock 17 CO2 Airgun
14.5" - 23" (Unfolded stock and folded stock)Package Includes:
Pistol Carbine Conversion with Umarex GLOCK 17 Gen 4 Full Size Blowback CO2 Powered AirgunMaterial:
Polymer, Steel, AluminumGas Type:
12g CO2 (CO2 magazine sold separately)Firing Mode:
Gas BlowbackPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, and Manual
About AW Custom
While the world around us has moved to less demanding production techniques, AW Custom has stayed true to its original values based on craftsmanship and quality, that is why AW Custom products are able to last a lifetime. We are the keepers of a culture's ancient craft, a symbol of the airsoft gun maker's desire to stay true to tradition. Each stage of the process: from manufacturing to finishing, is a specialized skill that takes time and careful attention.
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
GLOCK is a leading global manufacturer of firearms. The simple, safe design of GLOCK's polymer-based pistols revolutionized the firearms industry and made GLOCK pistols a favorite of military and law enforcement agencies worldwide and among pistol owners. Renowned for featuring three safeties, GLOCK pistols offer users of every lifestyle confidence they can rely on. Available in a variety of sizes and calibers to meet the needs of just about any end user; GLOCK pistols are also the most popular platform to customize and tune to each users preference with a near endless selection of aftermarket upgrades and enhancements.
Here at EVIKE.com you will have access to some of the finest GLOCK training instruments available. As the distributor for Glock civilian Airsoft training pistols and exclusive distributor in the USA for Glock MIL/LE training pistols, we offer a complete selection of Glock parallel training replicas for shooters of all class. Our Airsoft training pistols accurately replicate the action and manipulation of GLOCK handguns to offer a safe and efficient training parallel that is unbeatable for its value.
We also carry a comprehensive selection of aftermarket parts and enhancements so you may fine tune your pistol to suit your personal preferences.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.