ID: 37952 (Vest-CR2922B)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Magazines and other accessories not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Features:The NcStar AR Chest Rig Includes Six Double AR Magazine pouches with Bungee Retention Straps (Holds up to Twelve Magazines)Hydration Bladder Compatible (Bladder Not Included)PALS webbing on the Front and Back to Adapt your other accessoriesFour Heavy Duty D Rings on SuspendersFully Adjustable for a Perfect FitQuick Detach Buckles on Suspenders and Front for Quick Equipment ReleaseMaterial:
High Durability NylonSize:
One Size Fits Most, AdjustableManufacturer:
About NcSTAR / VISM
Founded in Southern California in 1997, NcSTARs mission is to consistently provide superior quality optics and sporting accessories at affordable prices. We are dedicated to providing superb customer service, setting the highest standard in the industry, with a warranty that is second to none. We provide innovative and cutting edge optics and accessories by following the latest industry trends and listening to our customers feedback.Started in 2010 VISM, a division of NcSTAR, was launched out of the desire to create a new brand of products with higher end features and innovation that our customers desire along with the same great warranty and high standard of customer service.
(Write a review)
"Great vest, color looks awesome.
Weight is well balanced with hydropouch in the back.
Barely fits (snugly) around my waist, I have a 32’ waist. If your are super skinny this may not be the best vest for you, it maybe a little baggy.
"Great all-around vest for the price. If you're looking for a low-profile, bare bones, way to carry mags -- you found it. Nothing to complain about at all. Preforms exactly as expected.
"INFO: 6' 2" 185lbs 34" waist. Wearing shorts and t-shirt when I tried it on.I have 2 mags in the rig and an HPA tank in the hydration pouch. Shooting a Valken V12 Optima BLOCK II with crane stock.
- Very maneuverable. I like it better than the plate carriers.
- A lot of MOLLE for extra pouches. I added an admin pouch in front.
- Pretty solid construction. I saw a few videos of cracked buckles after 6mo of use, but you can always replace and re-sew.
- Velcro strap holders on all adjustable straps.
- Large hydration pouch. I have a 48cc in tank with plenty of space. 42" hose (routed under armpit) reaches rifle comfortably.
- Fits snug with tank and mags in with waist straps fully tightened.
- Sits and feels well in standing, crouched, and prone firing positions.
- Mag pouches are difficult to put mags in. I untied the retention strings and took out the nylon stoppers. After retying, mags fit in well and stay in place.
Discuss about NcStar AR-15 M16 Type Chest Rig (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov