ID: 36773 (BRL-HP-03-06)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Add to Cart Add to Wishlist
Exempt From Coupons Features: Included 2-ring hop-up bucking Adjustable outer diameter (o-rings can be used to adjust fitment to outer barrel) Reduced barrel vibration for improved accuracy and consistency Balanced weight Material:
Stainless Steel and Aircraft Aluminum
Adjustable with Included O-Rings
Standard TM Compatible AEGs (M4 Carbine Length)
Please use discretion when installing custom parts as fit and compatibility may vary. Some modification may be required. Professional installation recommended.
(Write a review) "This is my second hybrid. I also have a 229mm. They seem to be pretty well made and group well. It is nice that they can be fitted to the outter pretty well. I use these with ProWin hop-ups and Maple nubs. docB "great barrel, the o rings really eliminate barrel vibration, immediately noticed an improvement in bb flight and the sound of the gun, my new go-to barrel "got this to upgrade my G&P M14 because the stock barrel was corroding on the inside since i got it. its been shooting like crap since i got it - so i got this barrel for it.
some people give Modify a bad rep, but i must say, this barrel is awesome. considering price point, product quality, and the overall results, you cant beat this inner barrel.
- FPS, range, and accuracy significantly increased
- the seal the ribbed bucking and barrel groves create is ridiculously amazing. and the hop the buck creates is crazy
- with the stock m120 spring/motor, stock full cylinder, and a H-hop nub my M14 went from about 390 fps to about 420 fps.
- and as for the range, lets just say that the BB is flown off into the horizon before i can seen it fall out of the air.
- the added diameter of the "steel" portion of the barrel does make it a little harder to deal with, especial with the barrel spring. but all you gotta do is open up the spring a bit.
- being mostly aluminum, installation is a little delicate.
- being such a long barrel and tightbore, the air cushion is way to small to be effective in full-auto. BBs basically just fall out the barrel.
- the bucking can really hop the hell out of the BB. may want to use BBs heavier than .28g if youre already shooting more than 380 fps. Read More Reviews Write a Review
Modify SS+AL Hybrid 6.03mm Precision AEG Inner Barrel (Length: 363mm) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov