ID: 36045 (Sight-MAG248-DE)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Same plane small and large aperture
- Lightweight reinforced polymer construction
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc
- Clamps to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 iron
- Protective wings shield the dual flip apertures
- Sight can still be folded with either large or small aperture in position
The new MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) GEN 2 is an injection molded, folding back-up sight. The dual aperture MBUS Rear Sight is adjustable for windage and fits all Milspec 1913 Picatinny rail equipped weapons, specifically tailored to the AR15/M16 platform.NEW Features for GEN 2:
Reduced size for greater optics compatibility (folds to a profile of only approximately a half-inch). Both small and large apertures are on the same planeWeight:
1.3ozHeight above rail, stowed:
~0.51 in.Length, stowed:
2.6 in.Length, deployed:
Rifles and anything else that uses a flip-up sight.Manufacturer:
*Magpul MBUS matching front and rear sight set. (Sold separately).
(Write a review)
"The best flip up sight on the market. Works perfectly. This is a true FDE (Flat Dark Earth) color, and matches G&P FDE and a few other brands.
"Perfect. Its Magpul. I would never expect less. Looks fantastic and the build quality is trusted on the Real Steal so yeah. Its great. Just do it.
Discuss about Magpul Gen2 Tactical Flip-Up MBUS Back-Up Rear Sight (Color: Dark Earth) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov