- Designed for the Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH), Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) and TC-2000 which were developed by the United States Army Soldier Systems Center as protective combat helmets. This helmet is currently in use with the United States Military (SOF, US Army, USMC, etc)
- Hook and loop attachment points for securing to MICH helmet
- Rear hook and loop secured flap for routing communications cables
- Reinforced eyelets for attaching camouflage / natural vegetation
- IFF reflective markers with nylon webbing covers
- Reinforced slot for attaching NVG mounting bracket.
- Available in a variety of camouflage patterns
- Helmet Sold Separately
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Discuss about Military Style Combat Helmet Cover for MICH / ACH / TC-2000 Protective Combat Helmet Series - Multicam with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!