ID: 29129 (Tackle-PLASE700)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Tackle contents (Hooks/Weights/Lures) shown in images not included
- Rugged one-piece base with center rail system holds spinnerbaits securely in place; Handles any size spinnerbait or buzzbait
- Adjustable sliding dividers to customize organization by size, color or blade design
- Internal rail system hangs baits naturally for quick drying, easy access and no tangles
- Dri-Loc® O-ring seal maintains waterproofing when closed
- Rustrictor technology delivers 360 degrees of rust-preventative protection
- DuraView crystal-clear polycarbonate lid; EZ Label system for quick identification of contents
- One-handed latch design; Ribbed lids and base for durability; Stainless steel pin hinges
- Stackable lids and bases
Over two years in the making and countless hours of research and development has led to a tackle storage system that solves every major problem anglers encounter. Every feature on Plano's new EDGE series is part of a well thought out system to help you be a better angler. With a family of 10 boxes offering both general purpose and specialized storage that fit into the current Plano system, they will prolong the life of your tackle and give you an edge on the water. One quick glance shows these tackle boxes are different. Look closer and you'll find they're not only different they're better in every way possible.
The EDGE Spinnerbait features a rugged one-piece base that secures spinnerbaits for worry-free storage. The internal rail system allows baits to hang in their natural position for quick drying, easy access and absolutely no tangles. You'll wonder how you ever stored spinnerbaits without this EDGE tackle box!
14"L x 6.25"W x 7.28"HDividers:
Industrial grade polymer
Discuss about Plano EDGE Master Spinnerbait Tackle Organizer Box with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov