ID: 27106 (Helm-SR-HEL-P1-SET-GY)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- ABS Plastic helmet shell w/ 3D printed exterior outer shell
- Full face mask with spring loaded, openable front visor
- Ear covers include hidden air flow system, allowing air to circulate comfortably around the head
- NVG mount plate
- Durable face field, resists BBs up to 150 M/S
- One size fits most
- Air flow system plugs into USB external battery (not included)
- Opening helmet during gameplay not recommended
Specifications:Suitable head circumference:
54 - 64cm (adjustable)Weight:
Injection molded polymer, 3D-Printed ABS, Polycarbonate
(Write a review)
"Ordered it for my 11 year old son. Very heavy but he manages. Fits him big but I put extra padding inside to make it more comfortable. One of the fans turns off randomly. Sometimes will turn back on after a few seconds but when you can't wait you have to turn the battery pack back on. He gets lots of compliments. Overall happy with the helmet.
"LOVE this helmet. Our team of 6 guys all bought this helmet for indoor CQB and the internal fans. Provides great protection and NEVER fogs. Looks like something out of Halo or Clone Wars which matches our aesthetic pretty well on our team.
- 2 Fans (Can't emphasize them enough, game changer and better than any other fanned goggles we've tried because it has 2 fans)
- Good visibility
- Very Durable
- Flip up visor is great for being back in staging area without having to take off the whole helmet
- Easy to paint
- Works best if you have a long neck (I have a very short neck so it can be difficult to aim)
- Can get heavy after a while (I also have multiple power banks and GoPro attached)
- HOT ENVIRONMENTS (My friend left his helmet in his car for a week in Arizona where it gets up to 140 degrees inside of cars and it literally melted. He had to order a new one but lesson learned, do NOT leave this or any batteries in a hot car. This is easily avoidable though)
I've modded the inside of mine with new padding and added foam around the visor so it's fully sealed. Works great!
"Just like most have already said: This Helmet Looks Amazing! The fans actually work quite well & the field of view is great.
The Biggest Downside of this helmet is the Weight. It's really heavy and the included padding is simply not enough to keep this helmet from getting really
uncomfortable after a short while. I added padding from an old Bolle ski helmet and it made it much more comfortable but the weight is still an issue and all
that added padding might make it a tight fit for some with bigger noggins. The fans absolutely work to keep it from fogging up. Even with the fans running, the
helmet tends to get hot at times. While the flip-up visor helps tremendously with heat build-up, sometimes the visor jams. Also flipping up the visor will expose
your face and eyes, so flipping up the visor during matches can be risky.
If you have a strong fit neck and are used to wearing heavy helmets the weight will likely not be a problem, but a young or slight person might find this helmet
way too heavy and painful to wear.
I decided to keep it because it's simply way too cool to send back and I have a strong enough neck for it. However, I will mostly just display
it and instead use something lighter and more comfortable during matches.
Discuss about SRU SR Tactical Helmet w/ Integrated Cooling System & Flip-Up Visor (Color: Grey) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov