Hover or touch above to zoom
Optic not included, all guns ship with federally mandated orange tip attached.
Add to Cart Add to Wishlist
Exempt From Coupons
No Coupon Required Features Full metal aluminum alloy billet-style receiver with SLR rifleworks trademarks 3" SLR M-LOK handguard lower Picatinny rail mounting Flat top receiver for mounting optics or other accessories EMG "Bravo" Slimline retraceable Compact PDW style stock and buffer tube, and EMG "Delta" ergonomic motor grip Aluminum picatinny compatible handstop included 8mm full metal version 2 gearbox Wired to the stock tube Hexmag midcap magazine included Manufacturer: EMG Helios / SLR Licensed by DYTAC FPS Range: 330-350 Specifications: Length:
470mm - 535mm (Adjustable)
Inner Barrel Length:
120rd Mid-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Small Stick Type LiPo recommended (Deans connector in buffer tube; battery not included)
Gun, Magazine, Hand Stop
The EMG vision is to manufacture products the world has never seen before; products we would put our name on, and products that hit the spot! "EMG" (Evike Manufacturing Group) was spawned from the realization that if you want something done exactly the way you want it, you need to do it yourself, and we did just that.
We took our 16 years of knowledge as the market's lead retailer, our network of 300+ superior manufacturers, to work with inspiring top innovators in the firearms industry. That combined with the vision to invest into the Airsoft industry, an industry we believe in, EMG was born. About SLR Rifleworks
Rifle parts manufacturing company specializing in innovative and new designs for the firearm industry. Pioneers of the sentry gas block.
The DYTAC team has over a decade of experience in Airsoft manufacturing and computer assisted product development and design.We keep up to date with real firearms development and knowledge, and understand how real firearms and Airsoft function to form a sophisticated knowledge pool for our brand. We also understand the purposes, capabilities and limitations between real firearms and Airsoft, and our design reflects upon this understanding by merging the functions suitable for use on a real firearm in Airsoft, at the same time complimenting the internal functions of an Airsoft gun or accessory.
Length: 470mm - 535mm (Adjustable) Weight: 1740g Inner Barrel Length: 115mm Magazine Capacity: 120rd Mid-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines Thread Direction: 14mm Negative Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable Motor: Long Type Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety Battery: Small Stick Type LiPo recommended (Deans connector in buffer tube; battery not included) Hopup: Yes, Adjustable Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Hand Stop
(Write a review) "Build quality is really good no wobble at all you are limited in battery space but not too bad, everything feels really good shoots far for a cqb gun would not recommend this for long ranges but medium to short , i got the 4.25" LITE HANDGUARD / 350 FPS) , overall only thing i am going To change on this is the motor its kind of slow "In fairness to Evike, and to those looking at this gun, I'd like to amend my original review. I hadn't fully torn the gun down at the time I wrote my review - it was based more on questions I had asked to techs at Evike, and it's possible that they just hadn't torn down this specific gun yet to know the exact answers. Totally understandable (they sell a lot of different guns!). But I would like to fill in some of the blanks that aren't listed about this gun:
This gun DOES have the following upgraded internals:
- Quick change spring system
- Full metal rack piston
- Aluminum cylinder head (bright blue colored/EMG?)
- Aluminum nozzle with single O-ring
- I believe some type of small, basic MOSFET, built on the trigger contacts
The quick change spring is not quite as convenient as others I've seen, since you do have to take the buffer tube off completely via the Phillips head screw attachment to the lower receiver, but this is WAY more convenient than having to take out the entire gearbox.
I have made the following upgrades to the gun, and it's actually in really good shape now, and shoots well:
- First and most importantly, the tappet plate. The tappet that this gun ships with has a very weird notch on the tail that contacts the sector gear. The sector gear starts pulling the tappet plate normally, then it reaches this notch, and the tappet plate and nozzle slip back forwards. Depending on where in the cycle the gun stopped, it was intermittently causing the nozzle to not be pulled back far enough, causing feeding issues. This could have been in some combination with a small amount of overspin (nozzle almost always ends up resting in the retracted position, in semi-auto), but I'm not sure. I replaced it with the Guarder tappet plate, and it's been shooting great and this issue went away.
- Upgraded the nozzle to Maxx Model 21.25mm, which is a hair shorter than the stock nozzle. I did this in combination with the tappet plate swap, hoping that it would further improve that issue I described above.
- Went with the Maxx Model nozzle because I had previously upgraded the hop-up to the Maxx Model ME-PRO. This hop-up fit fine in this gun, and worked mostly fine even with the stock nozzle, but better now with the Maxx Model nozzle. Really nice to have a hop-up that doesn't drop 4-5 BBs on every reload!
- Upgraded the bucking to a Maple Leaf Macaron 60Â°, paired with a Maple Leaf Omega nub. Very nice combo.
- Upgraded the barrel to a Lambda "FIVE" 208mm. This is 48mm longer than the stock brass barrel (I have the 5.5" handguard model of this gun), but has been working well, and is much more accurate than the stock barrel. The stock cylinder in this gun is ported for shorter barrels, but there is still some room to go a little longer than 160mm as far as I can tell (up to 250mm maybe?). I hide this excess inner barrel inside the mock suppressor on the gun.
- After all of these upgrades, I had maybe a 10-15 FPS jump in the gun, so I ended up putting an M95 spring in it to be safe, and stay under the requirements of a local indoor field. I'm currently shooting around 340 FPS with 0.25g BBs (field limit is 360 FPS with 0.20g BBs).
I still maintain that the externals on this gun look very nice - on par with my real steel AR honestly. I also like the EMG grip and stock. I'm going to bump my rating up to 4 stars, because of the externals, and because the internals were pretty easy to learn on and modify. Still not 5 stars though, as I think the price is a little steep considering the upgrades that this gun "needed" (tappet plate, barrel, bucking, nub, at the very least). But I suppose we're paying for the SLR licensing, which I'm mostly okay with given the really nice quality of the externals. "Overall impressions
- great design exterior
- trigger pull is heavy and VERY long take up. I own over 25 replicas from G&g arp556 to genuine umbrella armory ocaw, HPA Polarstar, Wolverine mtw, and have several upgraded triggers along with oem triggers on krytac and Vfc, Novritsch. This is the absolute worst trigger ever made. You can fire one shot every 2 seconds on semi, if you are lucky, and I got a fast trigger finger.
-ROF is a lackluster 16-18 rps with a 11.1v Lipo 25-50c.
I bought this for the lightweight and design benefits with the knowledge that Iâ€™m upgrading the gearbox in it. Itâ€™s not a good gun IMO for performance if yo were to keep it stock. Looks great but poor performance compared to oem Vfc, G&g, and krytac guns. Read More Reviews Write a Review Evike.com Online Store In Stock
2801 W. Mission Rd., Alhambra, CA 91803
13742 N. Eldridge Pkwy., Cypress, TX 77429
In Stock limited quantity
EMG Helios SLR Rifleworks Licensed B15 Airsoft AEG / ION M-LOK Handguard (Color: Multicam Black / 3 Lite Handguard / 350 FPS) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov Add to Wishlist Add to Cart