- Fits Scout Light Weapon Lights and flashlights with .75" diameter switch, including E1E-HA, E1B, E1L-HA-WH, E2D-BK, E2DL-BK, E2L-HA-WH and L4-HA-WH
- Aerospace grade aluminum construction
- MilSpec Type III hard-anodized in Black or Desert Tan
- Lock-out feature prevents accidental activation during transport or storage
- For use with a SureFire tape switch
- Does not include ST07 tape switch
- Replacement rear cap assembly for Scout Lights
Step It Up. Replacing your Scout Light's rear push-button cap assembly with this cap allow you to attach a SureFire tape switch for even greater versatility. The cap's lock-out feature positively prevents activation during tactical operations, transportation, or storage. Made from aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec Type III hard-anodized and available in Black or Desert Tan, it's a worthy upgrade for your Scout Light.
Specifications:Tac Light Compatibility:
For Scout, Scout V, Mini Scout, and other lights with the same plug typeMaterial:
The flashlight, to many a handy tool, but to military special operations teams, SWAT, Search & Rescue, and other demanding SureFire customers it's a crucial piece of life-saving equipment. That's why we engineer and manufacture no-compromise illumination tools built to outperform and outlast anything you might have previously called a flashlight. Compact, lightweight, and virtually indestructible, you'll feel the difference just by holding one. Turn it on, and you'll see that no finer light exists anywhere. SureFire-maker of the world's finest illumination tools.
Discuss about SureFire Replacement Rear Tail Cap for Scout Series Lights with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov