- The TTI Ultimate Fiber Optic Sights for GLOCK were designed to the specifications of Taran Butler and Robert Vogel, for optimum sight picture and the brightest fiber optic front sight possible
- The fiber optic dot has been moved up to the very top of the front sight so that the shooter will not get confused with shooting off the top of the dot or a big/thick blade sitting above it - Which can cause the shooter to shoot either too high or too low
- The fiber optic bar is NOT partially embedded into the floor of the sight. That means that more light reaches a greater portion of the circumference of the rod
- Our shiny, stainless steel screw, reflects even more light right to the middle of the rod
- As an added bonus, the front sight is designed to also be compatible with the GLOCK factory screw in case it is dropped or lost at the time of installation
- The front of the rear sight is angled to allow one-handed charging from your belt, pants, or any other object
- The front sight is .235" tall and .115" wide for perfect point-of-impact with the GLOCK MOS; The rear is .245" tall. The tighter .125" rear notch helps dramatically when shooting small steel and tight shots at a distance
- Rear serrations cut down on glare. Both front and rear sights are billet stainless steel coated with Diamond Black Ion Bond (95 Rockwell hardness) for the highest level of rust resistance and the strongest finish
Taran Tactical Innovations is a name synonymous with ultra high performance gun customization and competition inspired accessories. Taran Butler, the founder of Taran Tactical Innovations is a world renowned shooter that has more championship titles across a myriad of competitions than anyone else. An expert with pistols, rifles, and shotguns, Taran Butler holds the title of Grandmaster in both pistol and multi-gun, which further highlights his pedigree in the shooting sports. His expertise as a competitive shooter and as a trainer has given him the insight to spotting crucial areas of improvement for each weapon platform he chooses to run. Each cut, each part tuned, each enhancement made is done with the utmost care and precision with the ultimate goal of becoming faster, more consistent, and more accurate. The milliseconds he buys you on the gun translates to being miles ahead of the competition.
The Taran Tactical Ultimate Fiber Optic Sight Set for GLOCK pistols were designed to the specifications presented by Taran Butler and Robert Vogel for the best sight picture and brightest fiber optic capabilities for aftermarket GLOCK Sights. The Fiber Optic on the front sight is set up in a higher position and is installed with a metallic, reflective silver screw allowing for more light to reach the fiber optic rod to allow the best illumination possible even within low-light situations, and a smaller blade to keep your sight picture as simple as possible. The rear sight is equipped with serrations to help cut down on any possible reflective glare while aiming down range and both sights are constructed of billet stainless steel coated with Diamond Black Ion Bond (95 Rockwell hardness) for the highest level of rust resistance, the strongest finish, and manufactured with an angled front face to avoid snagging on loose fabrics and more comfortable one-handed charging.
Manufacturer: Taran Tactical Innovations
Billet Stainless Steel, Fluorescent Fiber OpticCompatibility:
GLOCK MOS 17, 17L, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 34, and 35 pistols.Package Includes:
Front Sight, Rear Sight, Red and Green Fiber Optic rods
About Taran Tactical Innovations
Taran Butler was born in Hollywood and grew up in Southern California on a horse ranch watching cowboy western films and shooting single-action revolvers and lever-action rifles at cans with his brother. His first taste of competitive shooting took place at a local indoor event with a Glock-24 borrowed by legendary stuntman Bruce Barber (The truck driver from First Blood with the m60 in the back of the truck ). He shot his first Southwest Pistol League match in January 1995 placing 7th out of 118 shooters. He went from unclassified to Grandmaster in just a little over a year and was the first person in USPSA history to do so using a Glock. Over the years, Taran has gone on to win 23 consecutive South West Pistol League Championships in the open and limited division. For his excellence, he was honored with the covetous title of Combat Master; A title only held by 18 other legendary shooters such as Jeff Cooper ( First Ever Combat Master), Ray Chapman, Mickey Fowler, and Mike Dalton. He has won major pistol championships in USPSA Open, Limited, Limited 10, Production, and Single Stack divisions. He has won IDPA National titles, Steel Challenge World Championships, and IPSC World Shoot Gold Medals in countries around the world.
Taran is the first ever USPSA Multigun National Tactical Champion. He is considered one of the most versatile shooters in the world. He is also the first and only USPSA Multigun Triple Crown National Champion by winning the Limited, Tactical, and Open Divisions. He has won the SSM 3-G Championship for eleven years in row; the longest winning streak in 3-gun competition history. Taran is the only person to every win the Arizona Triple Crown by winning the Western States Single Stack Championship, SSM 3-G Championship, and Area 2 in Limited and Open divisions in the same year. He has won all three of these matches, three years in a row. Taran won the Ft Benning Open Championship against the best Open Division shooters in the world.
Taran has trained movie producers, directors and actors including James Cameron, Michael Mann, Keanu Reeves, Shemar Moore, Michael B Jordan, Jennifer Garner, Collin Farrell, Chris Hemsworth, and Josh Duhamel. Taran has worked on location or hosted movie training at his 20 acre range for many films including Public Enemies, Miami Vice, Transformers, The Kingdom, Avatar, and Savages. Taran is a reoccurring guest expert on History Channels Top Shot.