ID: 31624 (Vest-MTX-MOLLE-PM-T)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Lightweight ballistic nylon construction
- Adjustable design fits most body types
- MOLLE webbing on front and rear allows for easy mounting of additional pouches
- Integrated adjustable neck guard
- Integrated upper arm protection includes loop field for IFF patches
- Adjustable cummerbund
- Rescue strap
One size fits mostColor:
(Write a review)
"THIS IS NOT A "PLATE CARRIER."
I received this vest within a week of ordering. I am currently awaiting return approval from Evike. I am 6ft3in 215lbs with a 24in head (hat size 7 3/8)
-The velcro flap system used to secure the vest to the body is simple and easy to manipulate.
-Material is strong
-Lots of Molle attachment points
-Velcro on shoulder for mounting patches
-Fits snug on average size person (150-200lbs)
-Shoulder pad attachment clips allow the pads to flop about when you are trying to put it on.
-For people with head size like mine (see above) it was very tight getting my head through the neck hole.
-Does NOT have pouches to hold SAPI Plates. One pouch on back, probably meant for hydration system.
-Does not come with Molle pouches like other similarly priced vests
"I'll start by saying I am fairly small, only 5'6" and 155 pounds. I was worried about picking a vest from on online retailer without getting a chance to try it on.
I could not be happier. It seems to run small which is perfect for me, and the adjustments are easy. After trying on several with buckles and belts on the sides, the velcro is the way to go. The vest itself (without all the extras) is very comfortable and fits my form well. Even with the extras, your movement isn't really restricted and the strap for the crotch guard can be adjusted so it's not so awkward.
Overall I'll gladly give this vest a full five stars and would definitely buy it again if I thought it would ever fall apart (short of taking a knife to it, I don't see it happening). My ONLY complaint is a bit personal. If you have any sort of beard be it as thick as a lumberjack's or as simple as a goatee, that extra neck guard will ruffle your chin fuzz. Still worth it for that extra bit of protection and look.
PS, I think I saw someone else say it, the photos are a bit deceiving for the color. It is very tan. Not nearly as bleached white as it looks in some of the photos.
"So I bought the tan one of these, and I have only a couple minor issues with it; otherwise I LOVE it.
1) The neck hole is small for me, so getting my head in and out cannot be done easily, I can't have anything on my head, or it will come off too. (Note that my head is of the larger variety)
2) The shoulder pad elastic straps slip down sometimes, and this leaves the pads' corners sticking up, uncovering my arms
1) Small neck hole, can fit large foam machete/knife without a pouch.
2) MOLLE real estate- AWESOME amount.
3) Patch room- AWESOME amount.
4) AMAZING level of protection- I have not used the extra neck or lower protector yet, and I still feel safe charging into a room of enemies with the earlier mentioned knife.
1) Very tan- picture looks greenish- the vest is tan.
2) Seems to get hot and sweaty fast- however, I live & airsoft in Arizona
Great protective vest, plenty of room, the cons aren't even that major of issues- and i just discovered it has a built in hydration carrier- it just keeps getting better...
9.9/10 WOULD buy again if given chance.
Discuss about Matrix MOLLE S.D.E.U. High Speed Airsoft Tactical Vest (Color: Tan) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!