- Easily attaches to gear with included keyring, clip, and joint; use it on keys, packs, dog collars, guylines, tent zippers, hammock clips, night fishing rods, and scuba tanks
- Charges within 10 minutes by sunlight, indoor light, flashlight, or headlamp; for best results, charge in direct sunlight for 2 hours and watch it glow for up to 10 hours
- Glowing light can be seen up to 25 ft. away; use it to mark a dive site, campsite, hiking trail, or the distance from a hunting blind
- IPX8 waterproof, dust-proof, and weatherproof; it glows in the rain, dust, or snow so you can take it anywhere on land or under water (164 ft deep)
- Small and lightweight, this illuminated keychain is only 2 inches tall and weighs under 0.3 oz; perfect for taking a handful in your pack
- Stainless Steel keyring
Find things at night with Ni Glo, a glow in the dark keychain and marker for keys and all kinds of outdoor gear including backpacks, tents and SCUBA tanks. This rechargeable key fob is battery and tritium-free. It charges by sunlight or artificial light and glows brightly at first, then fades to a constant glow that can be seen all night. Use it to find gear at the campsite, signal the next big catch, or mark epic trails and dive sites. Whether it's outside or under water, dont fumble around when the sun goes down. Use the Ni Glo Gear Marker.
Manufacturer: Gear Aid
Strontium Oxide, Plastic, Stainless Steel
About Gear Aid
Our mission is to get more people outside—using their hands in the process. Whether you're camping, fishingor hunting, you encounter times where you need to fix your gear. When your gear shows wear, it shows love. We teach people how to keep their well loved and expensive gear in like new condition, thereby increasing performance, saving money, and consuming less in the process. Our products maximize the use of every piece of gear they buy. And if you're using one of our lights, camouflage wrap, or tube of glue, youll get the best performance on the market. That is one mission were proud to share with the next generation. We started fixing gear in 1981 when SCUBA divers realized Aquaseal was stronger than their wetsuits. Shortly after, we expanded into anti-fog, sealants, repair tapes, water repellents, cleaners, camouflage, and more. Now, were known as the go-to care and repair company for the Outdoor, Sporting Goods, and SCUBA industries. With more than 100 products that share the same quality, innovation, and utility as Aquaseal, outdoor enthusiasts rely on us for products that last. Because we believe gear should last. Whether your adventure is climbing a mountain, diving the deep blue sea, fishing in the rain, or camping in your backyard, we make tools for your adventure. WE ARE GEAR AID.
Discuss about Gear Aid Ni Glo Reusable Gear Marker (Color: Clear) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov