This is a pre-order item with an ETA (estimated arrival) of March 2020
A pre-order item is an up coming new product, or an item in the process of being restocked to the Evike.com platform by it's manufacturer.By pre-ordering an item, you will have reserved the inventory availability to receive it before the goods arrive. All pre-order items are eligible for a full refund at any time during the waiting period; simply call or drop us an email with the order # and the pre-order item you would like to cancel for an immediate refund. Due to circumstances such as US customs inspection, factory delays and other situations out of our control, all ETAs (estimated time of arrival) are estimated to our best ability and are subject to change.
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy barrel and trigger assembly
- Polymer stock with faux wood finishing
- Realistic blowback action to simulate the bolt cycling action & recoil
- Powered via 12 gram Co2 cartridge
- Built-in front & rear sling attachment points
- Fixed front and adjustable rear sights
- Wing protected front post sight
Developed out of a need to arm specialized infantry (mortar crews, paratroopers, machine gun crews, tank crews, engineersetc) the M1 Carbine came into service around mid-1942 and was issued up to and including the Vietnam war. Its design was to solve an issue where a standard full size rifle proved to be too heavy and unwieldy for specialized infantry to adequately perform their assigned duty while still lugging around a heavy backup weapon. The M1 Carbine with is .30 cartridge helps to bridge the gap between a full size rifle round and pistol round.
Manufacturer: Air Venturi, Licensed by Springfield Armory
FPS Range: 415-425
415~425 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Fire Modes:
Semi-Automatic, SafePackage Includes:
About Air Venturi
Since 2010, Air Venturi has worked with wholesalers, manufacturers, and dealers alike to become one of the innovators in the airgun and airsoft industries. Air Venturi is a renowned one-stop shop for anything and everything airguns – a manufacturer, importer and distributor of products that have pushed industry standards to new highs for nearly a decade.Air Venturis retail airgun brands include Hellraiser, tactical products geared towards warriors of every caliber. Seneca – a full line of hunting products that blend airgun and archery into a fusion every hunter will love; and Western Justice, a line that appeals to the cowboy in all of us with officially licensed John Wayne revolvers and accessories, Annie Oakley youth rifles and more. Air Venturis foray into the airsoft world started with import of WE airsoft guns, and continued with the merger with TSD in 2017, one of the oldest airsoft brands in the USA.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Pre-Order ETA March 2020 Springfield Armory Licensed M1 Carbine CO2 Gas Blowback Air Rifle (.177 Caliber AIRGUN NOT AIRSOFT) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This is a pre-order item.
Pre-order estimated arrival: March 2020
By adding a pre-order item to your shopping cart, you will guarantee yourself to have the item reserved before they are offered as an in-stock item. Often, you will also save on shipping while not risking a rate item being sold out before you have a chance to buy it. Being the largest Airsoft distributor in the America continent, Evike.com is the gateway for many exciting items entering the Airsoft world. All pre-order items are tagged with our best estimate on arrival times factoring in manufacture delay, us custom examinations and other factorys to the best of our ability. The goods on pre-order generally arrive before they are past due or on-time 99% of the time. All pre-order items are processed subject to item availability on a first-come, first serve basis. All orders and payments are processed at the time of payment. Buyer reserve the rights to a full refund on any pending pre-order items at any time.
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.