- Heavyweight, durable metal alloy construction
- Realistic gun metal grey finish
- Bakelite style grips
- Functioning lever safety
- Drop free magazine
- Uses standard 12g CO2 cartridges
FPS Range: 420-450
This Nikolay Fyodorovich PM Pistolet resulted from a design competition for replacing the Tokarev TT-33 semi-automatic pistol and the Nagant M1895 revolver. Rather than building a pistol to an existing cartridge in the Soviet inventory, Nikolai took up the German wartime Walther "Ultra" design, fundamentally an enlarged Walther PP, utilizing the 918mm cartridge designed by B.V. Semin in 1946. For simplicity and economy, this PM pistol was of straight blowback operation, with the 918mm cartridge being the most powerful cartridge it could safely fire.
The Matrix PM Russian Pistol is an authentic homage to the original, constructed from a heavyweight metal alloy and finished with a realistic gun metal grey finish, making it one of the most authentic replicas out there. Powered by a 12g CO2 cartridge the PM Russian Pistol has the power and performance to back up its looks.Dimensions:
170mm x 150mmMagazine:
1 rounds. Gas Type:
Semi Automatic, SafetySystem:
Yes, fixed Package Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
Established in 2001 for Airsofters by Airsofters. Team Matrix thrive on the vision to better the sport of Airsoft with affordable high quality Airsoft equipment. With decades of experiences as Airsoft enthusiasts ourselves, we live, sleep, and breathe Airsoft. Matrix offers a wide selection of skirmish grade replicas from rifles to pistols, a wide variety of accessories, and tactical equipment from helmets to boots. It is the Matrix mission to prepare every Airsoft shooter the perfect experience!
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
(Write a review)
"It's a nice handgun, but I ordered one and found out it's cambered in 4.5mm instead of 6mm, so this is essentially an airgun instead of an airsoft gun.
- weighted very well
- high fps
"Absolutely horrible gun for a makarov, the hopup isnâ€™t adjustable, everytime you shoot the pellet travels downwards to the floor only 20 feet from exiting the barrel, and even with oil the slide jams 24/7, after your first mag it doesnâ€™t even shoot the bullets just roll out of the barrel onto the floor, also ugly non removable orange tip for a airgun smh not even realistic, if your looking for a realistic good working makarov airgun is go with the KWC makarov, but if your on a budget then Iâ€™d go for the $91.00 umarex makarov cause itâ€™s realistic and thereâ€™s no orange tip on it and the engraving is 1:1, AND THE FPS ON THIS MATRIX MAKAROV IS 250 NOT 450(I chronoed it)EVIKE PLEASE FIX THE DESCRIPTION, exchanging for the umarex version asap
Discuss about Matrix Co2 Powered Blowback Russian PM 4.5mm AirPistol with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov