ID: 74295 (SR-ASG-50156)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optic and bipod not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Fully licensed by McMillan Group International
- Authentic 1:1 replica of the M40A3 fielded by USMC snipers
- Aluminum barrel and receiver
- High strength polymer stock
- 20mm bipod rail (bipod sold separately)
- Polymer 20rd magazine
- 20mm optic rail
- Adjustable trigger pull and bolt stroke
410-420 (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Fire Modes:
Single shot, safetySystem:
High power springPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualHopup:
ASG (Licensed by McMillan Group International)
FPS Range: 410-420
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Got my M40A3 Sportline not too long ago. Here's my initial review (have not used it in a game yet):
1. Body is plastic, the barrel assembly is metal. Not sure about the interior yet, but overall it feels sturdy.
2. The plastic feels decent, not super cheap. For the most part, it does not bow easily, however in the middle section of the gun, the pastic seams can be somewhat bent around.
3. I got the OD green color, and damn does it look nice. Nothing flashy, just pure OD green. Goes really well with any other OD green gear you might have.
4. The stock's cheek adjuster is plastic, although slightly more rigid than the body's plastic feel. The adjustments are tactile and there are 4 screws (2 on each side of the cheek-rest) that hold it in place. Feels solid.
1. No idea yet, haven't gotten inside the gun.
2. For what it's worth, the bolting action is fairly smooth but feels slightly short (compared to the JG Bar-10 & Echo M28 I've used in the past).
3. Since I haven't used this in a game, I'm not sure if the piston hasn't quite broken in yet, but when I fire the gun, it's quite loud. It seems like the piston head isn't hitting anything to dampen the sound (like a rubber stopper or sorts).
1. The orange tip is indeed removable, despite being stuck onto the outer barrel quite well. You will most likely need a pair of large pliers and a decent grip. Once you take off the tip, you'll see threads on the outer barrel - not sure if these are CW or CCW but it's roughly 19mm (.75 inches). If you can find some sort of suppressor adapter, please let me know. Also, you'll also see ample amount of space for any sort of foam you might want to slide around the inner barrel.
I'll update this post once I take the gun to an airsoft game, but for now it seems decent, especially for the price.
"I was very skeptical before buying it but now that it came this thing is a beast the bult pulls very nicely while I dont know how long the gun will last I definently like it and use .30+ bb's
"This gun is amazing! I have been in the progress of upgrading my JG BAR 10, but with parts all over the place, I needed a back up sniper. After watching House Gamers and Swamp Sniper raving the hell out of the gun, I decided to give it a shot.
Holy smokes; I understood why they were raving about it.
This sniper outperformed all of my expectations! A well deserved back up sniper; probably my next primary sniper!
Shoots amazingly straight (I use .4 and .43, depending on the field)
Can wobble a little bit
A bit heavy (can be a pro)
PIECE OF ADVICE:
The screws to attach the barrel unit with the stock are included and are pre-drilled into the stock.
Discuss about McMillan USMC M40A3 SportLine Airsoft Sniper Rifle by ASG (Color: OD Green Evike.com Exclusive) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!