Certified Technician Database available HERE
The goal of the Airsoft Nation Technician Certification Program (ANTCP) is to set a standard for the Airsoft industry by providing quality certification and validation. Certification shows level of understanding and knowledge of the platform listed and the ability to provide proper diagnostics and services of listed platform to the standards set by Technicians of Airsoft Nation, Evike.com, and various Industry Partners.
Our tech department here at Evike.com has worked closely with other industry leading technicians, custom shops, as well as hardcore enthusiasts to help craft a comprehensive and complete certification program that will give you documented proof of skills.
The Airsoft Nation Technician Certification Program establishes a clear set of parameters that an applicant must complete satisfactorily in order to acquire certification. Multiple levels of capability will be offered for testing allowing Techs to certify on a variety of Airsoft systems and levels of difficulty.The Airsoft Nation "AEG 1" Certification:
The M4 (Tokyo Marui Ver. 2) platform was chosen to conduct this test due to its popularity and availability in the Airsoft industry. The test conducted is within similar parameters to how Evike.com evaluates potential technician candidates; showing their understanding of the Version 2 platform and demonstrating their ability to effectively observe, diagnose, and service one of the most commonly used AEG's in the Airsoft industry.Completion of this test certifies knowledge of the following:
Click Here For In Depth Test Topics:Page 1Page 2How to get certified?
- The applicant demonstrated a basic level of knowledge of the Tokyo Marui based Version 2 M4 AEG platform
- External components: Including receiver, stock, handguard, front assembly and gearbox removal
- Mechanical / Internal Components: Complete gearbox disassembly down to its base parts
- Hopup & Inner Barrel Assembly: Hopup disassembly, barrel inspection, bucking installation
- Quality Control Parameters: Including Functionality, alignment, hopup, accuracy, and semi/full auto capability
FAQ / Disclaimer:
- Add to cart and purchase certification test module
- An Airsoft Nation representative will contact you to schedule a test time. Test will be conducted at an Evike.com authorized facility. Currently it will be at the Evike.com walk-in superstore located at:
2801 W. Mission Road. Alhambra, CA 91803. Registration for the certification program does not include travel or accommodations.
- Applicant will undergo the AEG1 Certification Program with provided Airsoft gun. Test involves a hands-on demonstration of taking down / disassembling a random Tokyo Marui similar Version 2 M4 AEG (both internals and externals) to its bare parts and then re-assembling it to complete working condition. (Applicants will have up to 2 hours to complete the test)
- If passed, the applicant will be issued a certificate for the specific test module successfully completed. Certification adds you, your certification level, and business contact to a public accessible Evike.com database of certified & trusted technicians.
Your Opinion Matters:
- Do I need to bring my own tools?
No, basic tools will be provided.
- Does getting certified guarantee me a job?
No, this program is not a job interview. But our database of certified & trusted technicians will be made available to Airsoft business owners and customers across America.
- What if I don't pass?
In the event of a non-passing score, the applicant is allotted 30 days time from the date of testing to schedule one free re-test.
Please email us at [email protected]
with any input regarding this certification to help us fine tune this process to achieve our vision in bringing the industry to the next level.
About Evike Exclusive
At Evike.com, we believe that superior outdoor recreational products can create a better world. That is why we develop, innovate, and pioneer to bring you the perfect experience, service, and products.
Discuss about Airsoft Nation Technician Certification Program (Test: AEG 1) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov