- Made with high-strength fiber reinforced nylon polymer
- Authentic FN Herstal licensed trademarks and logos
- Full metal reinforced 8mm bearing gearbox with high strength steel gears
- Metal flat top rail for easy scope mounting
- Adjustable front & rear sights
- Quick adjustable power via gearbox spring adjustment screw
- Fully ambidextrous design
FPS Range: 390-410
This is an Evike.com USA exclusive item!
The FN Herstal F2000® is a formidable weapon on the field of battle. This gun combines an advanced, lightweight Nylon Fiber composite body and a comfortable bullpup design to make one of the most unique and well engineered designs of the early 21st century. This gun is made by G&G and features fully licensed trademarks by FN Herstal.
Featuring G&G's proprietary gearbox with innovative quick change spring system that also adjusts the FPS by giving more or less tension to the AEG spring allows the user to adjust to any field's limitations and be ready to play. Length:
3200gInner Barrel Length:
450rd Hi-Capacity. Compatible with most Tokyo Marui style M4 magazines. Due to gearbox design, can only use high cap magazinesThread direction:
Proprietary gearbox design with Version 2 parts compatibility, except for tappet plate, wiring harness, cut-off lever and gearbox shell.Motor:
Short TypeFiring Mode:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Manual, 9.6v Butterfly Type Battery, Smart ChargerManufacturer:
G&G, Licensed by FN Herstal
About Cybergun / Spartan Mil/LE
Cybergun is the world leader in designing and distributing replica dummy weapons for video game aficionados, sport or outdoor shooting, and collectors.
Established in Taiwan in 1986, G&G has always been determined to make the highest quality Airsoft products. G&G continues to find new designs, better materials, and innovative systems to make our products stronger and more competitive. We always focus on customer's needs and we believe that a high-quality product is the best sales pitch.It is our continual goal that our customers can enjoy the best possible experience using our products, and we strive to deliver the best quality product as the key to our success.
(Write a review)
"The G&G FN2000 is the best gun I have ever used, hands down. Yeah, it may have a "major" flaw, but the trigger issue (if you don't know what I mean, look up "G&G FN2000 trigger issue" on YouTube) is actually pretty easy to get past if you know how to control it. After using the FN2000 for a while, you will start to know how to get it to fire only one shot on semi-auto. Moving past that, the FN2000 has superb range and accuracy, good hopup, and the 430mm inner barrel in a 630mm gun makes for a perfect CQB sniper. To put a cherry on top of this sundae, the G&G FN2000 has ADJUSTABLE FPS. This means that with the adjustment of only two screws, you can change the fps from 350 to 420, allowing you to go from CQB to outdoor fps. I haven't tried many magazines in the FN2000, so just keep looking through other reviews. As others have said, the polymer body is extremely durable, and it can take a bad beating. And one thing that I have found is that, when shouldered, the FN2000 is extremely silent when firing. All around, if have had the blessing of coming across the G&G FN2000, GET IT. Do not hesitate, it is the best airsoft purchase under $1,000 that you will ever make. And one more thing; you get a FREE $72 GIFT to spend on any one item on Evike, that is equal to or less than $72. With the $72, I would recommend getting the Laylax/Prometheus 6.03 429mm stainless steel tightbore inner barrel, which is what I got, and it is AMAZING.
Summary; GET IT! (If you like dominating the enemy, which I assume you do.)
"Gun works great and has good accuracy with the red dot site I got. The iron sites though were really off out of the box, but that isn't a big deal. Gun also feels amazing to hold and is very sturdy.
"NOTE: I bought this rifle online HERE at evike, the same place where i bought the railed version of the F2000 when they first came out.
I had the F2000 earlier in time and played with it extensively, it was awesome. but over time stuff happened, i needed to sell it. I purchased the hunter version here not long ago because i remembered how well the old one worked, and came with the scope. it was upsetting to sell the first one, and let me tell you, i wasnt dissapointed when i took this new hunk of polymer out at the field.
1. bullpup configuration
2. relatively light in my opinion (definetly lighter than the G&G AK5C)
3. SOLID the one piece polymer lower is something to be reckoned with, if i tripped and fell on the gun with mag and everything in it, youd probably break your ribs. and just for the record the upper is all polymer as well. much like the real steel counterpart. the same outer parts that are metal here are also metal on the real one and vice versa.
4. integrated scope has a unique sight picture, it is set low on the gun and eye relief is somewhat non existent, but it is crystal clear and of decent quality, i use a lower mesh mask+revision goggles, and have no problem with my fat head, but if you use a mask, maybe you should go for the railed version as the rail is situated higher.
5. the FPS is ADJUSTABLE. going to milsim events is great if the limit is 400fps with a .25 ill dial it up to 399. i would say adjustment range is +/- about 50 fps
6. compared to working on a v2 gearbox, this gearbox is a total cinch to work on. the adjustable FPS feature also allows you to take the main spring out, so when you take the shells apart it isnt a jack in the box waiting to pop gears and springs and shims all over the place.
7. following pro number 6, the actual process to get the gearbox out of the replica for maintainence is unbelievably easy, slide the buttplate out, take 2 small phillips screws out and youre done the whole thing just slides out the back its awesome. it is secure though when its in there, however.
8. i upgraded everything pretty much but even right out of the box (like the one i used to have) accuracy was on point and quite satisfying.
9. its not an M4 or M16!! you wont be like the countless other robots with the same gun!
10. probably the most conveniently located selector switch on a gun (other than the P90) EVER. just when it was new it was very stiff going between fire modes but over time it loosens up and is easier to move around, just use it.
1. the trigger contacts are a finniky and touchy subject, jarring it with 11.1v lipos will burn them out QUICK and render you without semi-auto operation, but if you can do full auto on your field, you wont really care because your rof with an 11.1v is hysterical.
2. currently even though i upgraded alot of stuff, im looking for a metal or just factory replacement cylinder head, i cant stop cursing at my computer, i know theyre out there..... somewhere. best of luck with that
3. they say the gearbox is a version 6, but dont be fooled it isnt, its proprietary but the shells are out there and readily available. even on this website. however the shell ive heard is rated up to just an M120, so if you think this is going to be your DMR platform, (which i dont know what would posses you to do so, but whatever) keep looking, the shell will crack if your contacts dont burn out first. all in all- NOT A HIGH STRESS PROJECT PLATFORM
4. battery space is limited, but people make it seem like a crane stock IT ISNT i have TWO valken 7.4v 1300mAh batteries in it now. however, the compartment is in the stock below the gearbox and isnt huge ( approx 2'' wide 3/4'' high and give or take 6'' deep)
5. adjusting windage or elevation on the scope involves removing the shroud on the top of the gun and a flathead screwdriver. in other words, not really do-able in the field or on the fly; make your adjustments at staging or at home for a target 100' away and let it be.
at the end of the day im very happy to have it again and is now my primary of choice for both cqc and field. its ambidextrous setup is great, it doesnt feel weird to hold in the left/opposite shoulder. its bullpup configuration keeps the whole package relatively short, even with a barrel extension/silencer on it. its well balanced and one of the most comfortable replicas to hold. but its FAT, youll see when you open the box up its compact but big. if youre going to buy this as a first gun, id say go for it. itll last even stock parts were of good quality. if you want to upgrade it, go for an M120 spring, shs blue piston, full length (no window) cylinder, and r hop this thing. just remember to keep it at M120 and below, and keep it at 9.6 volt batteries or below (i used a 9.6v Nimh battery with the first one i owned to more than satisfactory results)
Discuss about G&G FN Herstal Licensed FN2000 Airsoft AEG Rifle (Package: Black / Tactical / Add 9.6 Butterfly Battery + Smart Charger) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov