Color: Black / Wood
Umarex Legends M712 Broomhandle Full-Auto CO2 Gas .177 Full Metal (NOT AIRSOFT) Air Gun Pistol
The blowback on the M712 CO2 pistol functions the same as it does on the firearm. There's no slide. The only thing that moves is the bolt. The purpose of the bolt's movement is to cock the hammer (because this is a single-action pistol).
There are very few full-auto CO2 BB or pellet pistols. But this one IS! And, it's full metal.
Load it with CO2 and steel BBs, pull back the charging handle on the end of the bolt to cock the hammer and fire at will!
Replica airguns are a speciality of Umarex, and the Legends M712 just might be the paragon of all firearm lookalikes. There were several variations of this pistol (commonly called the "Broomhandle Mauser" because the grip looks like a broom handle), and this is a copy of the Schnellfeuer (German for fast or rapid fire) version of the pistol, which was produced from 1932 to 1936.
- Full metal body and barrel
- Polymer wood texture grip cover
- Selectable semi and full-auto firing modes
- Sling mount for pistol sling attachment
- Adjustable iron rear-sight
- Not an AIRSOFT gun
1400g Firing Mode:
Full/Semi AutomaticMuzzle Velocity:
~348 FPSMagazine Capacity:
22 RoundsBB Type:
4.5mm BB Pellet (.177)Gas Type:
12g Co2 capsuleManufacturer:
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Umarex Legends M712 Broomhandle Full-Auto CO2 Gas .177 Full Metal Air Gun Pistol with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov