FPS: 1500 WARNING!!! THIS IS A HIGH POWER HUNTING AIR RIFLE. MISUSE CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. IT IS THE USERS RESPONSIBITY TO KNOW ALL OF YOUR LOCAL LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS. EVIKE.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DEATH OR LEGAL ACTION THAT OCCURS FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT. ALWAYS KNOW WHAT IS BEHIND YOUR TARGET, DO NOT POINT AT ANY HUMAN BEING.
The XL1500 features a handsome, checkered, hardwood stock. With its daunting 25 ft-lbs of muzzle energy, and shot velocities of up to 1500 fps, small game - it's game over.
Benjamin Nitro Piston powered break barrels produce 70% less noise than spring powered airguns, and with a smooth cocking effort, less recoil and less noise, a successful day of hunting is within reach. One simple cocking motion and your followup shots are fast, quiet and easy.
Each Benjamin Trail NP break barrel comes with a 3-9x40 mm CenterPoint precision scope, featuring and adjustable objective and range estimating reticle. Trail NP air rifles feature a bull barrel, picatinny mounting rail system, installed sling mounts and a ventilated rubber recoil pad.
- Nitro-Piston makes shooting more enjoyable with a quieter muzzle report and less felt recoil
- Shoots up to 1500 FPS
- Equipped with ventilated rubber recoil pad
- Includes 3-9x42 variable scope and mounting rings
- Thumb-hole hardwood stock is more comfortable to shoot than conventional rifle stocks
Single shot, break barrel actionMuzzle Velocity:
Up to 1500 FPS (Measured with .22cal alloy pellets)Fire Modes:
Single Shot, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, manual, scope, scope mount and scope coversManufacturer:
Benjamin (Crosman) Airguns
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Benjamin Trail Nitro-Piston .22 Caliber XL Magnum Air Gun with Wood Stock and 3-9x40 Scope with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
Warning: California's Proposition 65