ID: 49741 (ACC-ASSAULT-K)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
The Assault Tactical Throat Microphone allows the radio user to transmit in high noise areas and be heard clearly through throat vibrations.
- Dual throat microphones picks up the user's voice directly from the vocal chords eliminating background noise
- Quick release military push-to-talk that is easy to access with gloves
- Versatile modular push-to-talk with a heavy duty clothing clip
- Kevlar reinforced strain relief thick cords
- Radio connector cord is interchangeable with other radio connectors (sold separately)
- Connectors available for all popular radio brands
- Adjustable Neckband
- Clear tube earpiece
- Kenwood: TH-D7AG, TH-F6A, TH-F7E, TH-G71A, TH-D72A, TH-K20A, TH-K21A, (ProTalk)TK-2100, TK-2200, TK3100, TK3200, TK3201, (ProPower), TK2102, TK3102, TK2160, TK-3160 (ProTalk XLS), TK2130, TK3130, (Free Talk XLS) TK-3131, (Free Talk XL) TK3101, TK208, TK220, TK240, TK240D, TK248, TK250, TK-260, TK-260G, TK270, TK270G,TK272G, TK308, TK-320, TK340, TK340D, TK348, TK350, TK353, TK360, TK360G, TK370, TK370G, TK372G, TK373 TK430, TK431, TK2160, TK2170, TK3160, TK3170, TK3202, TK3200, TK3201, TK3212, TK3230, TK3300, TK3301E, TK3302K, TK3312, TK3360
- RELM: RPV599a, RPV516a, RPU416a
- Wouxun: KG-UV6D, KG-UVD1P, KG-669
- Puxing: 777,888,3288
- Baofeng: BF-F8, UV-5R, UV-5R V2+, UV-82, UV-5RE, UV-5RAX+, 997-S, 666S, 777S, 888S
- Quansheng: TG-K4AT, TG-2AT, TG-45AT, TG-42AT, TG-22AT, TG-25AT
For use with Kenwood 2-Pin RadiosManufacturer:
Code Red Headsets
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
About Code Red Headsets
Welcome to CODE RED HEADSETS, the only source you will need for your radio communication accessories. Code Red has been providing business radio users with high quality audio solutions since 1999.
We offer a wide range of 2 way radio accessories to meet any requirement. These include listen only earpieces, molded earpieces, surveillance microphones, ear microphones, speaker microphones, replacement radio batteries and battery chargers. Connectors are available for Motorola 2 way radios, Kenwood 2 way radios, Icom 2 way radios, Vertex 2 way radios and more.
(Write a review)
"Durable. Functions very well. Definitely high-quality product and worth the price.
"Solid as hell! Did not expect that from all the pictures and haters in the questions section before I took a chance and bought it. Cord is very long with lots of room to work with and a huge durable push to talk button. Used mine for over a year so far and still sounds great! Very clear and my team mates have zero issues when talking with me. Ear piece is comfortable and made of some rubbery squish material.
The only issue I've had after using it once a week for over a year is the actual pads that touch your through can move and mess up how to sound to your teammates if you are jumping around a ton and moving your neck. I fixed this very simply by just taping a string to connect them. Keep in mind though I have a very small neck and if your have a large or thick one you will not need to do what I did.
10/10 overall. When mine breaks or wears out one day I'm going to just buy this one again to replace it :3
"The video for this particular item is not all that true. You are unable to whisper and be heard clearly. My mate and I purchased these for solid communication as we had heard they were good, we were partially satisfied but no where near as good as it was made out to be. You have to talk as you normally would to be heard clearly which takes out the whole tactical portion of this particular throat mic.
Discuss about Code Red Headsets ASSAULT Tactical Throat Mic w/ PTT (Connector: Kenwood 2-Pin) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!