ID: 45731 (Tank-NJGREY90D)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Ninja has designed and manufactured HPA products for almost 20 years. Ninja holds 12 patents in addition to manufacturing various regulators, fill stations, hose assemblies, and many other HPA products for various industries. Ninja is an active and contributing member of the ASTM Safety Committee and all Ninja products are proudly manufactured in the USA.The Ninja Paintball 90ci/4500 PSI Carbon Fiber HPA tank is a DOT approved carbon fiber tank mounted with one of Ninja's top of the line regulators. Every Ninja regulator is ATSM compliant (Bonnet Thread/DOT Burst Disk/Restrictor, Bleed Hole, and Safety Groove) and are made right here in the U.S.A. Ninja Regulators are hand crafted, factory tested and are known for the best performance in HPA.
- Ideal for the Polar Star PR-15 / Fusion Engine
- Ninja Standard Regulator with Alloy Bonnet Pre-installed
- Super Strong Carbon Fiber Construction
- Low-Profile, Lightweight Design
- 5 year hydro date
- Fully Made in USA
- Ideal for Polar Star, SMP, Tippmann and Valken systems
- Dual burst disks-HP and LP
- ASTM Safety, DOT, and CGA Compliant
- Low-Profile, light weight carbon fiber design
- Strong Heavy duty Construction Alloy regulator
- Dual O-ring seal design to prevent leaks
- Ball Valve style regulator design giving 30% improved air flow over pin valve designs
90 Cubic InchesMax Pressure:
550~800psi Standard RegulatorDimensions:
12" H x 4.5" DiamManufacturer:
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Discuss about Ninja 90/4500 HPA System Carbon Fiber Tank w/ Ninja Standard Regulator with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!