ID: 42545 (HP-CD-242-OD)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Compatible with MCR4, MCR5, MCR6 and MCR7 Chest Rigs
- Contoured shoulder straps with webbing and D-rings
- Padded with mesh for comfort and airflow
- Drag handle
- Accepts up to 2.5 L bladder (not included)
One Size Fits AllColor:
High Durability Nylon FabricManufacturer:
Condor Outdoor founds its beginnings early on as a camping goods manufacturer. The earlier days of the company were more focused on getting people out into nature and experiencing the wonder of the outdoors. As our product line expanded, the demand for function focused gear instead of general storage became more prevalent and as the War on Terror started we could not keep up with the demand for our products.Our quality and price of the 3-day Assault Pack drew so much attention that it became the heart of our tactical product line. From here we've expanded from camping vests to tactical vests, and expanding the product offering to equip warfighters, law enforcement, and hunters with quality and affordable gear.
(Write a review)
"The harness works exactly as advertised. It fit my MCR4 perfectly. Bladder fits perfectly and if you want it works fine as a small backpack as well.
Im a skinny guy so i had to tighten up everything to its maximum for a good fit, but I feel like that wont be an issue for most people. All in all i think its a great addition to a great rig.
"I am an owner of the Condor MCR4, and this Hydration Harness fits it PERFECTLY.
- Fits the MCR4 perfectly, and very easy to install
- Padding on the inside of the harness area that touches your back, and on the shoulder straps) feels comfortable
- Small area for velcro patches on the back
- Looks more tacticool (somewhat like a plate carrier) than the straps that come stock with the MCR4
- Lots of tightening required if you're a skinny guy like me, not a big issue though
"I made a more detailed review for the tan one. This thing is flippin' awesome. I'm sorry for those of you who have to wait. It is well worth it. Made my rig 100 times more comfortable and cool looking. 10 out of 2.
Discuss about Condor Hydro Harness Hydration Carrier (Color: OD Green) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov