Our professional service technicians can install upgrade parts or provide custom work to your gun before it gets to your door. Let us know what you would like and we will make it happen! Please be advised service/ labor requests may delay the shipment of your item by an additional 1-5 business days.
For paid repairs/upgrades which you need to send in an Airsoft gun, please contact our Customer Service team at (626) 286-0360. We will gladly assist you through the process.Generally, a single labor hour will cover any one of the following service requests:
Multiple labor hours may be required for the following:
- Installation of standard internal parts into gearbox (pistons, gear sets, triggers, bearings, motors, shimming, etc)
- Installation of a wiring harness/hardwiring a MOSFET/replacing or repairing wiring
- Installation of an NPAS, Bolt, Trigger assembly, or recoil kit into a GBB airsoft gun
- Installation of compatible Spring/Cylinder/Bolt/Trigger upgrade components into a spring sniper rifle
- Installation of compatible rail kits, stocks, grips; rethreading an M4 receiver, etc
- Installation of upgraded flow valves, fill valves, base plates, etc into magazines
- Installation of inner barrel, hop up and bucking components
- Repair of most Airsoft gun issues
- More than one of the above jobs requested
- Repair of leaking, used, broken magazines
- Repair or upgrade of modified airsoft guns
- Full gearbox, mechbox, and/or rifle builds/rebuilds
- Fitment modification required to mount/seat parts properly
- For quotes and information, or if you have any questions, you can CONTACT US HERE
All upgrade services purchased with brand new Airsoft gun(s) will be completed prior to shipping your order. Please allow 1-5 additional business days for completion of upgrade services. Extreme service requests that can result in increased wear/risk of damage, or are beyond technician recommendations, are not covered under warranty. In the event that the service cannot be completed as ordered, be it additional information is needed or additional labor hours are required, an Evike.com representative will contact you. From there they will offer alternative upgrade options, or confirm a refund/adjustment for the service/items ordered.
The Evike.com service warranty covers upgrades or repairs pertaining to the original services requested. The warranty is void if the product is altered, disassembled, misused, or is outside of the warranty coverage period.
Please note, proper maintenance will be required following any completed upgrade to an Airsoft gun. It is normal to experience increased rate of wear on high use parts following a performance upgrade. Evike.com guarantees the completed upgrade work conducted from this service by our professional technicians and provides a warranty for 45 days from the day your gun is delivered to you. We are here to help. Please let us know right away if you experience any issues or have any concerns regarding the completed upgrade work.Upgrade services are non-refundable once performed.Tech Service Labor Requests cannot be applied to:
- Components that would require severe or irreversible modification to install
- AEG builds that would increase a stock rifles rate of fire to higher than 20 rounds per second
- AEG builds that would require the installation of a spring stronger than what the gun can handle. Generally most rifles can handle up to an m130 spring
- Boneyard, Open box, or Box of Awesome purchases
- Repair of heavily modified or custom airsoft guns
- Airgun, AEP, LPAEG, or Nerf/Dart guns
- For Fishing Reels and related services, please refer to our service HERE
(Write a review)
"I needed to get my G&G GR-25 fixed (trigger jammed, needed new motor, etc.) but with Airsoft GI and Evike being my only option I was scared. Especially seeing a bunch of questions being posted as "reviews," but what made me choose Evike tech service over Airsoft GI was definitely the response time. Big shoutouts to Evike's Kail for responding fast and forwarding my inquires to Evike's tech James! With James, he made me feel assured that he and the team can definitely fix my airsoft gun and even answered my additional questions that I had.
Since there aren't many reviews here about this service, I'm going to explain how this works to help any other individuals out there who may feel a little nervous about using this as I had. To begin, before purchasing the service it is HIGHLY recommended to call them and speak to a representative. Shoutouts to William for guiding me through the service over the phone and a lady who I unfortunately forgot the name of (I'm so sorry I forgot the your name, but thank you both seriously!)
Next, ask about the repair service and they will help you from there on. After purchasing the service with them, you will also then purchase a UPS ground shipping, this is so they can send the gun back to you after they finish repairing it. At this point, you will then wait an hour or two to receive instructions in your email on how to send your airsoft gun to them.
Afterwards, pack your gun in a box and write out the RMA number on top of the box clearly. Finally, send your airsoft gun to their address using UPS or Fedex. For me, I decided to ship out my gun using Fedex simply because it was closer to my work location. From there on, the patience game begins as you'll wait and receive various emails from Evike throughout the week saying that they received your gun, have begun repairing it, and so on.
Two weeks later, my GR-25 arrived and I was damn happy to have it back in working condition!! Not only did they fixed what I wanted them to fix but also did a maintenance check up on it. For example, they did a hopup inspection, function/external check, accuracy test, etc. They even recommended me parts to purchase if I ever wanted to further upgrade it! Big thanks to the technician Carlo C. for fixing my GR-25 (and even fixing the bolt catch function!!) :D
Will definitely use this service again if I ever run into any other problems! Thank you so much!!! :)
"Fantastic service. I ordered a Cyma m4 commando and had them replace the entire piston and cylinder assembly, spring guide, shims, bearings, barrel, hop up chamber, and hop up bucking. All this only cost one hour of service, and they did a great job. They also put the stock parts in bags and shipped them with the upgraded gun. A great deal for anyone without the tech skills or time to upgrade themselves.
"I have a lancer tactical mmc and i want to upgrade the trigger response and rof could you guys do that.
Discuss about *SERVICE - Hourly Custom Tech Service (Quantity: 1 Hour) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov