This is a pre-order item with an ETA (estimated arrival) of August 2022
A pre-order item is an up coming new product, or an item in the process of being restocked to the Evike.com platform by it's manufacturer.By pre-ordering an item, you will have reserved the inventory availability to receive it before the goods arrive. All pre-order items are eligible for a full refund at any time during the waiting period; simply call or drop us an email with the order # and the pre-order item you would like to cancel for an immediate refund. Due to circumstances such as US customs inspection, factory delays and other situations out of our control, all ETAs (estimated time of arrival) are estimated to our best ability and are subject to change.
- High-detail historical replica to make you feel like a real swashbuckler
- Action mimics a real flintlock pistol
- High quality metal alloy and faux wood construction
- Includes faux leather powder flask to carry your BBs in
- A replica unlike any other in your collection
- Designed to fire 4.5mm / .177cal metal BBs with 12g CO2 cartridges
It was inevitable, you do not even know where to begin as you stand there in utter disbelief at what has transpired! The grave transgression of this scoundrel has insulted you; as you take a moment to collect your thoughts, your blood boils. You confront the miscreant that has accosted you. Removing your white glove, you slap the scoundrel across the face and in a sharp and stern voice you exclaim "YOU SIR! My honor has been insulted! I DEMAND satisfaction! I challenge thee to a duel...prepare thine self!" With pistol in hand, you defend your honor as any gentleman would... with chivalry and grace.
A base of faux wood and imitation brass-plated metals gives this period-replica piece a hefty feel and a level of authenticity that make this gun truly unique. The beautiful ornate filigree truly turns heads as you don your flintlock pistol to end the quarrel between you and the miscreant who dare insult your good nature. Equipped with realistic features similar to a real flintlock pistol, you go through the steps of cocking the hammer and locking the flash pan before firing the weapon. This flint-and-steel approach to cocking and firing each shot really sets this replica apart with that extra bit of authenticity. Included with the pistol is a faux leather powder flask to hold and load your BB's as well as a rolled parchment style scroll for the instruction manual.
FPS Range: 320-340
12g CO2 Cartridges (Not Included)Package Includes:
Gun, "Powder Flask", Manual
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Pre-Order ETA August 2022 HFC 19th Century Flintlock Pirate 4.5mm / .177cal CO2 Air Pistol (Color: Gold) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This is a pre-order item.
Pre-order estimated arrival: August 2022
By adding a pre-order item to your shopping cart, you will guarantee yourself to have the item reserved before they are offered as an in-stock item. Often, you will also save on shipping while not risking a rate item being sold out before you have a chance to buy it. Being the largest Airsoft distributor in the America continent, Evike.com is the gateway for many exciting items entering the Airsoft world. All pre-order items are tagged with our best estimate on arrival times factoring in manufacture delay, us custom examinations and other factorys to the best of our ability. The goods on pre-order generally arrive before they are past due or on-time 99% of the time. All pre-order items are processed subject to item availability on a first-come, first serve basis. All orders and payments are processed at the time of payment. Buyer reserve the rights to a full refund on any pending pre-order items at any time.
This item is currently Sold Out. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.