ID: 14420 (Rig-Mini-SFR-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Integrated tournament lock allows the regulator to be locked with a zip-tie in compliance with rules enforced by many events
- High flow "Big Bore" braided hose reduces the chance of kinking the air line during extreme maneuvers
- Quick detach fitting between the air line and the regulator allows the tank to be removed without unscrewing the UFA
- High pressure relief valve to safeguard your system from an over pressure in the event of either a regulator malfunction or an accidental operator over-adjustment of the regulator
- Safely and easily regulates pressure from HPA tank to gun
- Functions like the regular Redline SFR regulator, but in a much smaller and compact form
The SFR is Redline Airsoft's newest regulator. It combines high sensitivity and a super fast refresh rate with a high flow design. It performs equally well whether powering an air sipping PolarStar "Jack" at 40 PSI or powering an air hungry Daytona gun at 120 psi. It also works with both standard high output and SLP/ELP type low output tanks..
Manufacturer: Redline Airsoft
Specifications:Remote Line Includes:
Universal Tank Adapter, Inline Low Pressure Stabilizer/Regulator, Quick-Detach Coupler and FittingCompatibility:
PolarStar PR-15, Fusion Engine, Valken and Wolverine HPA engines. Attaches to any HPA Tank.Materials:
Brass, Steel, Nylon
Discuss about Redline Airsoft Mini SFR (Super Fast Refresh) Air System for HPA Engines with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov