ID: 13575 (RIS-BCM-QRF-9-556-BLK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Rifle and accessories not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Free Float Quad Rail eliminates loads from barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross sectional strength
- Includes 4 QD Sing Swivel Sockets (limited rotation)
- Steel Barrel Nut (same KMR, MMR, and QRF series), to resist movement under heat
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard alone weighs 8.8 oz, Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- 1.3 Inside Diameter, 2.12" Wide
Featuring the same industry leading barrel nut and lock up design as originally introduced on BCM's evolutionary KMR handguard, the QRF Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) platform. Includes T, L, R, and B recoil slot markings on all four rails to aid in repeatable set up for the end user.
This proprietary patented mounting system (US Patent 8904691), includes a mechanical index to the 12:00 rail and positions mounting hardware to mitigate the movement caused by heat generated by the weapon system.
Manufacturer: Bravo Company USA
AR15 style rifles chambered in .223/5.56mmMaterial:
Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
Please note: Designed to be used with mid length and carbine gas systems with a low profile gas block. The barrel nut will fit over all mil-spec diameter barrels (max of 1")
Discuss about BCM GUNFIGHTER Quad Rail Free Float Handguard (Length: 9 / Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov