- Durable metal receiver construction
- Updated internals providing better accuracy
- M-LOK handguard with slots available on the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions for lights, lasers and grips.
- Full length top Picatinny /1913 Rail
- Flat blade trigger provides smooth and lighter trigger pulls
- Ergonomic forward angled grip allows natural wrist placement
- Redesigned stock with comfortable low profile rubber recoil butt pad
- Includes front and rear flip up sigths
- Pre-installed mock suppressor
Created from the same robust foundation as its predecessor, the SIG MCX GEN II Air Rifle has been updated with improved accuracy and modified furniture and controls. Now featuring an M-LOK system handguard, flat blade trigger, reduced angle grip, a redesigned buttstock, and a low-profile recoil pad. Chambered in .177 pellet and complete with a rifled barrel and flip-up sights, the CO2-powered SIG MCX GEN II Air Rifle keeps you on target while delivering 30 rounds of semi-automatic firepower down range.
To achieve peak performance with this air rifle, we recommend using SIG SAUER or equivalent premium pellets with the grain weight listed below.
*Results may vary based on ammo weight, temperature, and altitude
Manufacturer: SIG Sauer (UPC: 798681662432)
FPS Range: 515-545
.177 cal PelletsOptimal Pellet Weight:
5.0gr - 8.5grTrigger Weight:
88gr, 90gr CO2Magazine Capacity:
30rd MagazineFire Modes:
Semi-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
About SIG SAUER
SIG SAUER, Inc. is a leading provider and manufacturer of firearms, electro-optics, ammunition, airguns, suppressors, and training. For over 150 years SIG SAUER, Inc. has evolved, and thrived, by blending American ingenuity, German engineering, and Swiss precision. Today, SIG SAUER is synonymous with industry-leading quality and innovation which has made it the brand of choice amongst the U.S. Military, the global defense community, law enforcement, competitive shooters, hunters, and responsible citizens. Additionally, SIG SAUER is the premier provider of elite firearms instruction and tactical training at the SIG SAUER Academy. Headquartered in Newington, New Hampshire, SIG SAUER has almost 2,000 employees across eight locations in the U.S. and around the world.
About SIG AIR
SIG SAUER air pistols, air rifles and accessories are engineered to elevate airguns to a new standard of performance. Perfected for practice with every advantage built in, these airguns are the economic, authentic answer to training more often, more effectively.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.