*All guns will be shipped with federally mandated orange tips
The Classic Army M1234-A2 minigun is the culmination of over a decade of research and development. Developed in collaboration with Pipers Precision the Classic Army M123-A2 minigun is the next evolution of Airsoft heavy weapons. The classic army M123-A2 features a unique firing system, not seen in any other product on the market today. An electric motor drives the barrels while the projectiles are powered by either CO2, HPA or compressed air from a compressor. Mimicking the design of the real M134-A2 minigun, the Classic Army M134-A2 will fire as long as the trigger is depressed. Fed by an internal reservoir of 2000 BBs the M134-A2 will provide unmatched support and firepower in the field.
While offering off the charts firepower the M134-A2 isn't all function. CNC machined from metal alloy and constructed to a 1:1 scale, the M134-A2 looks as good as it performs and encourages the enemy to surrender, even before those barrels start spinning.
- CNC machined full metal construction
- Realistic 1:1 scale construction
- Electric motor driven barrels
- Full-auto firing mode only
- "Chainsaw" style carrying handle and joystick trigger system
- Six rotating barrels mimick the firing action of the real M134-A2 Minigun
- Electric motor is driven by a 12V battery
- Can use HPA/CO2 or any other type of compressed air to propel projectile
~501mm (Proprietary)Magazine Capacity:
2000 round internal BB reservoirMuzzle Velocity:
500-600 FPS (Depending on Regulator, BB and PSI used)Rate of Fire:
50 rounds per second (3000 Rounds Per Minute)Thread Direction:
12V battery to drive electric motorProjectile Power:
HPA/CO2/Compressed Air (for use at 150 PSI ONLY)BB:
For use with .20g or .25g Airsoft BBsHopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
All Classic Army products, imported and distributed by Classic Army USA, hold a 90 day limited manufacturer’s warranty within the United States. This 90 day warranty coverage is effective starting from the date of purchase. To gain this warranty coverage, you must register your product on our website product registration page. Proof of purchase from an authorized retailer will be required in order to gain warranty coverage.
This warranty only applies Airsoft Rifles and is not applicable to accessories or spare / upgrade parts.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Ok sense every review on this thing is ridiculous here is an actual real review.
What's in the box:
The minigun itself neatly encased in a
Styrofoam shell to protect it during shipping
A small tool kit that has a small ratchet with various sockets and drill bits
The flash hider (have not figured out how the heck to mount this thing on the actual gun yet)
A small piece of air tubing with a quick disconnect
What you need to operate the gun:
A 12 volt mini style battery. The one I bought from Evike will spin the barrel however it appears to not have enough ummpphhh as when I was test firing it would appear to spin the barrels at a slow rate. (Battery was charged fully so I'm thinking it's an issue with amperage it is a big motor)
An air source (I would recommend a medium sized co2 canister that has a 1/2 inch thread pattern. That way you can put it in a backpack for optimum portability. For my test firing I hooked it up to a air compressor set at 120 psi.
What I highly recommend is to purchase a "Redline Airsoft SFR regulator" as this has a direct connection port for co2 cans and has the compatible quick disconnect and built in air pressure regulator
2 flaws in this gun I've come across are:
1. The battery compartment is crammed with wires and difficult to put the cover back on. The compartment requires the removal of 2 bolt heads. You then slide off a steel circular plate and attach a 12v mini style battery to the connector inside the compartment. Next you have to shimmy the battery inside of the compartment and awkwardly try to get the nuts threaded back in place. An easy fix to this would be if the manufacturers made the threaded rods at least an 8th inch longer. It would work perfectly.
2. The bb load point is an annoying design. It's a small tube with a thread cap on it. Maybe about 1/2" diameter. You have to dump the bbs down into this tube. I guess a funnel could work but I just used a rolled up piece of paper. None the less it's not the best design.
Not a con in my opinion but this gun is not only very expensive but also very heavy as it is a full metal constructed replica.
Loaded the bbs
Hooked up the air and hooked up the battery.
Set the psi to I believe a maximum of 120 psi.
Remove safety pin on trigger
Barrels spin and bbs shoot out, it's a great feeling
Iffy on this though the rate of barrel spin is "slow" but I think it's because of the battery amperage. I will purchase a different battery and do a re test. Also upon pulling the trigger at random the gun would not rotate the barrel. The motor would make the clickinging sound that its recieving power but not spin. I feel it's the battery amperage but like I said I need to purchase another 12v mini battery to confirm this is the case.
It has adjustable hop up bit I haven't messed with that yet.
All in all this is an amazing airsoft gun. But like I said its very expensive (what like 4000+ after taxes) plus the amount needed to get it the regulator, bbs, co2 can etc.
"Upon receiving my order I was very disappointed to find that this rifle does not include the necessary air soft caddie to make the weapons system operate at its highest potential. I feel it would be a much more effective weapon if every mini-gun came equipped with one member of the Schwarzenegger family permanently affixed to the carrying handle. Even with this huge disappointment there are a multitude of pros to owning this beast including:
-Having something larger than my genitals to Impress females with
-Conveniently mounts on top of my Pagani Huyra ( operated by remote control from my airship)
-The wall of plastic produced by squeezing the trigger earned me a seat on Trumps cabinet after properly adjusting the PSI
- After successfully modifying the the necesary components, my mini gun is now capable of firing the new apple air pods, i find this a much more effective projectile than the standard 6mm airsoft bb.
- A perfect match for my unique play style, which involves several jars of peanut butter, a 5lb bag of lucky charm marshmallows and a hover board for each foot.
Although it is nearly impossible to find any negatives to the beast that this weapon is, I do have a handful of complaints:
-When attached to my whale shark for underwater games, the range was a little less than desirable, but bearable
- I was under the impression that the barrel shroud would be sharpened to a razor like edge so that it could be used as an automated cookie cutter.
My blacksmith has already began producing the las item for me and I would highly appreciate if Evike would contact me in an attempt to work out a way for them to stock my new invention.
Overall i fell that this is a fantastic weapon at a very good price, and I would consider it a tremendous value purchase. Just buy one.
"I purchased this machine and when i shot it i got hard it was awsome
Discuss about Classic Army Vulcan M134-A2 Gatling Airsoft Minigun (550 FPS / CO2 / 6 Barrel) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!