- Metal upper receiver and trigger group
- Sawn-off bolt action rifle
- Removable front sight for authenticity to original rifle
- Imitation wood stock
- Adjustable rear sight for range, though range is debatable
- Drop free metal magazine
- Functioning lever safety
- Realistic field striping
FPS Range: 395-427
Color: Wood / Black
The Gletcher M1891 is a pneumatic replica of the classic sawed-Off military Rifle. Inspired by its legendary design which was made famous during the Russian Civil War, this timeless piece will appeal to the collector and sports shooter alike. Weighing more than five and a half pounds, the weight and size emulate the real thing even the sight is removable to preserve the replicas authenticity. Built-in hex wrench, original sliding bolt.
The Mosin-Nagant rifle is one of the most popular rifles ever produced (in total, approximately 40 million units). It was created based on the design of Russian military officer Sergei Mosin and Belgian engineer Leon Nagant, and has been mass-produced since 1891. This rifle has been involved in all major military conflicts of the twentieth century. During its glory days, the Mosin-Nagant was like a modern day AK-47: the most simple and reliable way to defeat the enemy. Even today, the Mosin-Nagant rifle can be seen in reports from the scenes of hostilities in the Middle East. Because of its historical significance and popularity, this rifle is appreciated by modern day collectors and hunters alike.
Sawed off rifles are useful when the compactness of a weapon is much more important than its range. Unlike conventional rifles, the sawed off version could be discreetly worn under ones clothing, giving the combatant much more firepower than a traditional pistol. Relished by Cuban Guerillas, Russian Partisans, and the Italian Mafia, the sawed off rifle was ideal for those looking to be able to blend into a crowd. The Gletcher M1891, a pneumatic version of the Mosin-Nagant rifle is a unique addition to any collection.
Gletcher M1891 – The pneumatic version of the sawed off rifle: weapon of choice for revolutionaries, rebels and bandits. Compact, discreet and dangerous. One could imagine finding a similar piece in the arsenal of Clyde Barrow. Bolt, aim, shoot! Repeat!Weight:
16 roundsMuzzle Velocity:
~427 FPS (Measured with steel BBs and CO2)Fire Modes:
Fire, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Gletcher Obrez Mosin Nagant M1891 CO2 Powered Bolt Action Air Rifle (.177 Cal Air Gun) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov