ID: 57230 (Airgun-2254048)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Full metal heavy weight frame
- Beautiful, realistic looking nickel finish
- Imitation ivory grips
- Realistic single action revolver action
- 6 shot cylinder with individually loaded cartridges
- Fixed front sights
- Functional hand ejector
410 FPS (Measured w/ .177 BBs and Co2)Magazine:
6 Single Shot Cartridges Gas Type:
12 Gram Co2 CartridgeFiring Mode:
Single Action, SafeSystem:
Gun, Shells x6, and ManualManufacturer:
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
(Write a review)
"Beautiful gun. Looks 100 % real. Nice finish. Shoots very well. Love the re loadable shells. Great price for such a cool gun. Only criticism I have is that the grip is larger than the real Colt. The feel is not the same in your hand as a result. I have 5 real Colts and can tell the feel in the hand is not the same. I guess it was necessary to elongate the grip since they had to make room for the CO2 cartridge. The other critique I have is that I am disappointed that the hammer does not go all the way down when not in use. It rests backward looking like it was pulled back into the position a real Colt has when you pull the hammer back Ia bit off the cartridge. I wish the hammer rested all the way down. It just does not look right to me to have the hammer back a bit showing space between the firing pin and the gun frame. Still, this is a magnificent gun.
"This is a really nice powerful gun. This is in no way meant for air soft because of how powerful it is. it comes with 6 nice shells that you load your metal bbs in and a compartment where you store your co2 gas which is in the handle. the handle has a grove that you pull and it will pop right out showing a place to put the co2 bottle. once you placed it the grip that came off also acts as a tool to tighten and lock the co2 bottle in place and puncture the top. it also a nice safety hidden near the trigger guard which doesn't ruin the look of the gun. Its a real nice replica that even when not shooting its a nice thing to have up for display.
Discuss about Umarex Colt Single Action Army .177 cal Airgun - Nickel Finish (.177 cal AIRGUN NOT AIRSOFT) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov