The next great variable pump rifle is here! If you enjoy the adaptability of the AR platform then you're going to love the M4-177. The airgun features a rifled steel barrel and shoots both pellets and BBs. The rifle's variable pump action is easy to use for right or left-handed shooters.
Expect velocities up to 660 fps with BBs and 625 fps with 7.9gr, .177 caliber pellets.
There's plenty of picatinny rails for mounting your favorite accessories, plus the front and rear sights and stock are removable for the ultimate in upgrade possibilities.
- Includes a Firepow'r 5-shot pellet clip
- Reservoir capacity of 350 BBs
- Adjustable stock to fit every shooter
- Loop slots for adding a gun sling
- Windage and elevation adjustments
- Two aperture sizes instantly available on rear sight: just flip up the small one for stationary or bullseye targets or the large one for moving or large targets
- Removable magazine stores pellet clip and sight adjustment tool
5 round pellets, 350 round BBsMuzzle Velocity:
Up to 625 FPS with .177 alloy pelletsFire Modes:
Variable PumpPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Crosman Airguns M4-177 Air Gun - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov