- Heavy duty steel barrel and two-stage trigger assembly
- Hardwood stock
- Underlever for added leverage while cocking
- Rifled steel barrel
- Sliding breech cover exposes loading port during cocking cycle
- Wing protected front post sight
- Faux bolt handle
- Fixed front and adjustable rear sights
One of the most legendary firearms in U.S. history is brought to life in the form of an underlever, spring-piston air rifle. With authentic looks and heft, the M1A features a unique sliding breech system that provides a generous amount of room for loading pellets. There is also an extendable cocking arm to provide more leverage for those who need it. Reaching velocities up to 1000 FPS in .177 caliber, no matter if youre on the range or in the field, there isnt much the M1A cant do!
Manufacturer: Air Venturi, Licensed by Springfield Armory
FPS Range: 775-800
Single ShotFire Modes:
About Air Venturi
Since 2010, Air Venturi has worked with wholesalers, manufacturers, and dealers alike to become one of the innovators in the airgun and airsoft industries. Air Venturi is a renowned one-stop shop for anything and everything airguns a manufacturer, importer and distributor of products that have pushed industry standards to new highs for nearly a decade.Air Venturis retail airgun brands include Hellraiser, tactical products geared towards warriors of every caliber. Seneca a full line of hunting products that blend airgun and archery into a fusion every hunter will love; and Western Justice, a line that appeals to the cowboy in all of us with officially licensed John Wayne revolvers and accessories, Annie Oakley youth rifles and more. Air Venturis foray into the airsoft world started with import of WE airsoft guns, and continued with the merger with TSD in 2017, one of the oldest airsoft brands in the USA.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Springfield Armory Licensed M1 Underlever Pellet Rifle (Caliber: .22) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov