ID: 14456 (Airgun-BBAG-PQ-1012-CO2)
Hover or touch above to zoom
This item is currently Sold Out
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Full metal receiver, and barrel assembly
- High-performance CO2
- Real wood stock and handguard
- Removable magazine core for easy reloading
- 24mm CW threads for compatibility with most aftermarket AK muzzle devices
- Dovetail side mount for mounting rails and optics
Manufacturer: Big Bang Air Guns
FPS Range: 415-425
24mm Positive (CW)Muzzle Velocity:
400~410 FPS (Measured with 0.177 BBs)Gas system:
12gr CO2 cartridgesFire Modes:
Semi automatic, SafePackage Includes:
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
(Write a review)
"I was very pleased with this purchase, by and large; except for the packing of the item for shipment, no complaints. The gun is quite heavy and has a really solid feel in the hands; it's heavy and realistic. It was a great buy.
The price and the delivery time for this order were great, as usual, and it is an amazing rifle to have for target practice or pest control.
"Yes it is almost full metal and real wood. The issue is that the grip is made of plastic and if you twist the airgun by the grip, Iâ€™d bet you snap it. The clip is easy to work with and functions well. The charging handle is a bit fragile. The upper receiver is easy to remove just like the real firearm. However I must say that mine arrived in a box with BB holes already in it, a dissembled charging handle and upper receiver. There were marks and chips on the wood, and there was wear marks on a few of the metal parts. Seemed like it was used. It is accurate and will fire though. Double check the orange tip to be sure it is securely attached- mine was loose.
Discuss about Big Bang Air Guns AK74 CO2 Gas Air Rifle (.177 Caliber Air Gun) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently Sold Out. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.