ID: 91432 (Airgun-BP22SAS)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optic not included
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Regulated, semi-automatic PCP air rifle with fast, accurate and reliable pellet delivery
- Balanced, all-weather synthetic stock with adjustable raised comb cheek-piece and reversible bolt handle
- Shrouded barrel delivers superior accuracy and velocities up to 950 fps
- Integrated regulator for shot-to-shot consistency
- 10-round rotary magazine is compatible with .22-caliber pellets
- Ideal for field target shooting and small game hunting
From its inception, Benjamin® has been a favorite of the hunting community with the popular Benjamin Marauder. Taking the Marauder to the next level with innovation and technology is the Benjamin Marauder Semi-Automatic PCP (Pre-Charged Pneumatic) rifle. This air rifle has a regulated semi-auto action that shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger. Featuring an all-weather synthetic stock with adjustable cheek-piece, rifled steel barrel with shrouded integrated sound suppression, adjustable single-stage trigger, 10-shot rotary magazine, and Picatinny mounting rail. The Marauder Semi-Auto launches .22-caliber pellets up to 950 fps and you get up to 60 shots per fill at 3000 PSI. See why Benjamin is fast, accurate, and reliable.
FPS Range: 900-950
10 round auto-indexing rotary magazineFire Modes:
Semi-automatic, SafetyPackage Includes:
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Benjamin Marauder PCP Semi Auto .22 Caliber Air Rifle w/ Adjustable All Weather Stock with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov