ID: 11286 (Line-Seaguar-KF-300m-5)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Extremely high tensile strength and knot strength
- Light refractive index extremely close to that of water reduces visibility in water
- High specific gravity provides quick sinking speed
- Lack of water absorbency provides long life and excellent drainage
- Flexible Non-Twist (FNT) production method allows for production of supple and easy-to-use fishing line with no strength loss, with effective improvements to twisting and crimping; Stiffness helps prevent crimping
- Less elastic than nylon, making it easier to sense strikes
- Kureha's unique double structure technology provides an excellent balance of knot strength, inelasticity, shock resistance, and suppleness
- Markers every 25m to keep track of the amount of line that goes out
Kureha developed and launched Seaguar, the world's first fishing line made from fluorocarbon (PVDF), in 1971. Since that time, Seaguar has become the leading brand of fishing line and a favorite of fishing enthusiasts. The polyvinylidene fluoride resin KF POLYMER, the raw material for Seaguar lines, is produced at Kureha's Iwaki Factory. The Kureha Group is the only corporate group consistently manufacturing fishing line products from raw material to finished product.
Kureha will continue its product development and expand the lineup to meet customer needs.
Manufacturer: Kureha Seaguar
Discuss about Kureha Seaguar Kanzen Fukasa Fluorocarbon Fishing Line (Length: 300m / #5) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov