CQB Master Custom Full Metal M9 Sword Cutlass Airsoft Gas Blowback Pistol by WE
The CQB Master Custom Cutlass is the newest line of M9 Gas Blowback pistols by WE made exclusively for High End Airsoft players. This M9 pistol originated from US military destination, is now equipped with custom nickle plated slide and frame, WE Ivory type grip and nice pirate markings. Starting with the internal upgrades, the CQB Master product line focuses on performance first. Anyone who fires a CQB Master pistol will immediately recognize a sharper snap to the recoil and a smoother cycling action when compared to other off-the-shelf pistols. What would cost more in aftermarket upgrades comes standard with all CQB Master pistols.
Magazine Capacity: 25 rounds. This pistol use all Tokyo Marui, WE, KJW M9 compatible magazines. Recommend WE / CQB Master M9 Series Mag for best compatibility.
System: Gas Blowback w/ adjustable hopup system.
Muzzle Velocity: 280~320 fps
Package Includes: Gun, Manual, magazine.
Manufacturer: CQB Master
OEM: WE-Tech / WETTI
BB: 6mm Airsoft High Grade bbs. (Recommend 0.23g Matrix or heavier due to high FPS)
- Enhanced Accuracy (Longer barrel)
- Enhanced Power (High FPS)
- Full Metal Silver Color Metal Long Slide
- Full Metal Silver Color Metal Frame
- Full Metal Silver Color Long Outer Barrel
- Custom Pirate Skull Grip
- Custom Laser Engraved Markings
- Realistic Blowback hard kick action.
- On Frame Safety.
- Slide Stops when magazine empties. Working slide release.
- On Frame magazine release button simulating real M9!
Q : What are the differences between the CQB Master and the KSC Cutlass.
A : The WE CQB Master Cutlass have the following advantages over KSC Model:
1) 100% factory support on parts.
2) Reasonable pricing.
3) Metal Slide and Frame.
4) Spare Magazines are very cheap.
5) Better finish & Detail.
7) Reinforced Int. & Ext. Parts.
8) Takes green gas, Propane and CO2. (KSC Requires 134A which is non-exist in USA)
9) Higher FPS and Stronger Kick / Blowback
*All airsoft guns comes with bright orange tip to comply with US law and regulations.