Evike Class I Custom M14 EBR Airsoft AEG Rifle Package inspired by Battlefield 4
The Evike Custom M14 EBR Airsoft AEG Rifle is a force to be reckoned with. Sporting a seriously sinister look, the EBR comes fully equipped with 230mm Mock Suppressor, 3-12x50 Illuminated Reticle Precision Scope and Folding Steel Bipod making the gun ready for action right out of the box. Externally the EBR has an aluminum receiver and barrel assembly and a full metal RIS front end. The crane stock is retractable allowing adjustment to your preference. Steel sling loops are integrated into the front and rear providing secure attachment points for one-point and two-point slings. Integrated iron sights provide a good back-up for close range targets.
Internally the EBR has a full metal, reinforced Ver.7 gearbox providing robust performance and reliability. The battery fits into the stock giving the rifle an extremely clean and aggressive appearance.
- Heavyweight Aluminum Receiver and Barrel Assembly
- Full Metal Rail System for Tactical Accessories
- Adjustable Rear and Fixed Front Sights
- Top Rail for Optics
- 3-12x50 Illuminated Reticle Precision Scope included
- Steel Folding Bipod
- Integrated Steel Sling Loops
- Full Metal, Reinforced Ver.7 Gearbox
- Retractable Crane Stock
- Ergonomic Pistol Grip
- Aggressive 230mm Mock Suppressor
- Built-in Rail Panel Covers
955mm-1040mm, 1185mm-1270mm, Adjustable (Normal / With Silencer) Weight:
4300g Inner Barrel:
420mm Magazine Capacity:
400rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M14 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines Muzzle Velocity:
~370-400 (Measured with 0.20g BBs) Thread Direction:
14mm Negative Gearbox:
Ver 7 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable Motor:
Short Type Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, Safety Package Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Mock Suppressor, Scope, Scope Rings Battery:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to Stock with Small Tamiya connector.) Hopup:
Yes, Adjustable Manufacturer:
"I've had this gun for almost a year now and I'm still in love with it!
Shoots like a BEAST
Adjustable Sniper feel or Assault Rifle feel
Only one bad thing..... HEAVY.
But if I can use it (Skinny/weak guy) then anyone can!
"I've owned this gun for 6 months and I've got to say, very impressed. Yeah my FPS chrono was at 355fps which wasn't as high as I both wanted/expected, but it's accurate and magazine feed is great, so far I can say I've gotten over 40 kills in the past 2 times I've gone airsofting this year. I constantly get compliments when I carry this thing on the field, people even ask me to not shoot them or ask for me to join their team. Overall, it has looks and accuracy and is been very durable, it's worth every dollar I spent
Bipod is full metal and is amazing
Scope functions amazing, even illuminates red or green by your choice
Barrel extension/suppressor is scary and intimidating
Sliding handle sounds like a real gun
Stock is wobbly
"OK I have had this gun for almost a month now and here are my thoughts:
- Looks amazing, one of the sexiest guns I have seen by far
- Scope, bipod, and mock suppressor that are included are all very nice. Once you zero in the scope it is awesome to use.
- Heavy (this can also be a con) but you know it is well built
- Has pretty good range, I was able to outrange my friends with stock M4s with this gun.
- Stock is wobbly, i read that you can add a few layers of spray paint to the buffer tube to fix this but I have not personally tried yet.
- Pistol grip came a little loose after a few times of using it, but noticeably after the first long skirmish of using it. However, it is an easy fix; just tighten a hex inside of it. (The motor is not in the pistol grip for this gun)
- Sometimes the gear box will not fire when firing quickly on semi. To fix this I just have to switch to full auto and fire for a few seconds
- I chrono'd this gun pretty consistently around 360 fps with .2g bbs, so a little less than advertised.
Overall, I would recommend this gun. I know I am going to have to upgrade all of the internals to get a functional DMR (should cost around $250 to $350 in aftermarket parts) but it is a solid gun out of the box. I am looking into getting a different stock for it to see if it is less wobbly.
Discuss about Evike Class I Custom M14 EBR Airsoft AEG Rifle Package inspired by Battlefield 4 with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!