ID: 24661 (CHARGER05)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Charger you receiver may either be black or blue
- Smart Charger (with automatic voltage detection) for NiMh RC and Airsoft battery packs 7.2V ~ 12V (6~10 cells)
- Universal for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 7.2V - 12V (6-10 Cells pack); Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
- Fast charger with current switch to select either, 1A and 2A. Delivers full charge within 1 - 2 hours
- Charging Current 0.9A for battery packs with capacity from 1100mAh-2200mAh. For 2000 mAh pack, charging time is 1 hour; Charging Current 2A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh pack, charging time is 1.5 hours
- Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life
- Red LED will be on during charging
- Automatically charging ending with negative delta V
- Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity protection
Please note: This Charger is for NiCd / NiMh type battery packs. NOT
for Li-Polymer, Li-Mn, Li-Ion type battery packs.Airsoft Smart Charger for 7.2V-12V NiMh & NiCd Battery Packs - Advanced Type
A smart charger is highly recommended for anyone still using a wall charger! A wall charger requires 4~5 hours of monitoring and you will never really know if a battery pack is fully charged, or over-charged. This smart charger will peak the battery charge, stop charging when full and provides a green/red led light indications so you never have to do any guess work. Discard that wall charger you received free with a Chinese AEG and never look back!
Highly recommended to have one if you are serious in advancing yourself in Airsoft!!Operation Instruction
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
- Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
- When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA, Green LED will be on
- Battery will be charged at 0.9A or 1.8A constant current,
- Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery.
- The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 6 to 12V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun.
- Don't charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or voltage greater than 12V and capacity smaller than 1100mAh.
- Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell.
- Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage by Misuse.
Charger, Standard Tamiya Female, Spare Fuse, Male Tamiya to Mini Female Adapter, Male Tamiya w/ Clip AdapterCompatibility:
For 6v-12v Ni-Mh / Ni-Cd Battery Pack 6-10pcs BatteryInput:
Input: AC100 - 240V Output:
6-12V 1A or 2ACaution
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Do not leave the charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Do not leave batteries charging on flammable surfaces, wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger, High voltage inside, danger!
(Write a review)
"Got a 2nd one just because we have so many batteries. Have had the first one for about 2 years. No problems.
"I've had two and I'm buying a third - the only reason I'm still not on my first one is because one was stolen and the other got smashed. These chargers are high quality and make it so much easier to charge. I can plug in a battery at the field, go out for lunch, and not have to worry about over or under charging. The charge is quick, and while not recommended, you can leave it plugged in after the battery is done charging. Very simple design and I don't have enough good things to say about it.
"After over ten years of use, my original charger got damaged in a move. I immediately opted for another. This thing is quick, effective, safe, simple, and reliable. Lipo is basically the only thing it won't do. If you are sick of running a timer next to your trickle charger, this will be one of the most useful and most thankless pieces of your kit.
Discuss about Evike.com / Tenergy Version 2 Airsoft Smart Charger for 7.2V-12V NiMh & NiCd Battery Packs by Tenergy - Advanced Type with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov