- Smart Charger (with automatic voltage detection) for NiMh RC and Airsoft battery packs 6V ~ 12V (6~10 cells)
- Universal for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 6V - 12V (6-10 Cells pack); Worldwide usage with 110-240V AC
- Fast charger with current switch to select either, .9A and 1.8A
- Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life
- Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity protection
- Certifications: EMC, LVD, FCC, CE, RoHs
A smart charger is highly recommended for anyone still using a wall charger! A wall charger requires 4~5 hours of monitoring and you will never really know if a battery pack is fully charged, or over-charged. This smart charger will peak the battery charge, stop charging when full and provides a green/red led light indications so you never have to do any guess work.Operation Instruction
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
- Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
- When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA, Green LED will be on
- Battery will be charged at 0.9A or 1.8A constant current,
- Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery.
- The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 6 to 12V.
- Do not charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or voltage greater than 12V and capacity smaller than 1100mAh.
- Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell.
EMC, LVD, FCC, CE, RoHsPackage Includes:
Charger, Small Tamiya Female, Large Male Tamiya to Small Female Adapter, Small Female Tamiya to DEANS AdapterCompatibility:
For 6v-12v Ni-Mh / Ni-Cd Battery PackInput:
Input: AC110 - 240V Output:
6-12V .9A or 1.8A
Please note: This Charger is for NiCd / NiMh type battery packs. NOT
for Li-Polymer, Li-Mn, Li-Ion type battery packs. Charging a lipo battery pack with this charger will cause fire and serious injury.Caution
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Do not leave the charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable / explosive goods.
- Do not cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Do not leave batteries charging on flammable surfaces, wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connecting or disconnecting the charger from batteries.
- Do not try to disassemble the charger (High voltage inside)
- Mfg is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage caused by Misuse.
Established in 2001 for Airsofters by Airsofters. Team Matrix thrive on the vision to better the sport of Airsoft with affordable high quality Airsoft equipment. With decades of experiences as Airsoft enthusiasts ourselves, we live, sleep, and breathe Airsoft. Matrix offers a wide selection of skirmish grade replicas from rifles to pistols, a wide variety of accessories, and tactical equipment from helmets to boots. It is the Matrix mission to prepare every Airsoft shooter the perfect experience!
About Evike Exclusive
At Evike.com, we believe that superior outdoor recreational products can create a better world. That is why we develop, innovate, and pioneer to bring you the perfect experience, service, and products.
Discuss about Matrix Universal Smart Charger for 6V-12V NiMh & NiCd Battery Packs w/ Deans Adapter with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov