ID: 42171 (AEG-UREX-2265030)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Scope not included
This item is currently
Sold Out Email Me When In Stock Add to Wishlist
Exempt From Coupons
No Coupon Required Features High Strength Nylon Fiber Polymer Receiver Full Licensed H&K Trademarks Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable Ver 3 Gearbox Top Rail great for Optics Ergonomic Grip Design Adjustable Cheek Riser and Stock with included inserts Full Metal QD Bipod included Integrated Mock Silencer FPS Range: 410-440 Length:
980mm-1030mm (Adjustable vie Stock Spacers)
410~440 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Ver 3 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Gun, Magazine, Bipod, Stock Spacers, Cheek Riser Spacers, Manual
7.4v Small Stick Lipo recommended (Battery not included)
Umarex (Licensed by H&K)
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
(Write a review) "What is the the range and what upgrade kit would I need and is it good for a starter sniper "This is a great gun if you get It upgraded, from what I hear it's not to good stock but I had it fully upgraded so to from my experience it's a beautiful gun - accurate and FPS around 500 . You just gotta put the time into it and You will love it. if you're not looking to put any mods into it then you may not enjoy it. "Got this gun a week after it was released in the US. So far I love it, great size and super accurate. I haven't fielded it yet since there's too much snow on the ground for the outdoor areas here to be open but overall the gun is lightweight and has a good feel with the testing I have done in my backyard.
I tested it with a 11.1V Lipo battery:
0.25g Elite Force BB's
Fires at 380-395 consistently
- comes with an okay adjustable bipod
- standard mag holds a decent amount of rounds
- super long inner barrel which makes it decently accurate with a dialed in scope
- like other G36's the Hopup was easy to adjust while I dialed in my scope
- only ranged it to 75ft due to a small backyard but I was able to nail a soda can dead on 7/10 shots in a row after zeroing my scope and adjusting the hopup
- Adjustable stock length and cheek risers
- Comes with bb's loading tool, unjamming tool, bipod and manuals
- The last 2-3 bb's in the mag don't feed so you drop a few when you switch. Could be remedied with a different mag or a new hop up
- The big orange tip is going to be a pain to conceal/paint since its integrated with the mock 'silencer'
Overall the gun was a great buy. Read More Reviews Write a Review
H&K Full Size SL9 Airsoft AEG Sniper Rifle by Umarex with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the
Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently
Sold Out. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.