ID: 38857 (BRL-Mod-HP-03-12)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Modify "SS+AL" Hybrid 6.03mm Precision AEG Inner Barrel - 500mm
- Included 3-Ring Hop-up Bucking
- Adjustable Outer Diameter
- Reduced Barrel Vibration
- Balanced Weight
Stainless Steel and Aircraft AluminumInner Diameter:
Adjustable with Included O-RingsManufacturer:
Standard TM Compatible AEGs (M14 Length)Disclaimer:
Please use discretion when installing custom parts as fit and compatibility may vary. Some modification may be required. Professional installation recommended.
(Write a review)
"got this to upgrade my G&P M14 because the stock barrel was corroding on the inside since i got it. its been shooting like crap since i got it - so i got this barrel for it.
some people give Modify a bad rep, but i must say, this barrel is awesome. considering price point, product quality, and the overall results, you cant beat this inner barrel.
- FPS, range, and accuracy significantly increased
- the seal the ribbed bucking and barrel groves create is ridiculously amazing. and the hop the buck creates is crazy
- with the stock m120 spring/motor, stock full cylinder, and a H-hop nub my M14 went from about 390 fps to about 420 fps.
- and as for the range, lets just say that the BB is flown off into the horizon before i can seen it fall out of the air.
- the added diameter of the "steel" portion of the barrel does make it a little harder to deal with, especial with the barrel spring. but all you gotta do is open up the spring a bit.
- being mostly aluminum, installation is a little delicate.
- being such a long barrel and tightbore, the air cushion is way to small to be effective in full-auto. BBs basically just fall out the barrel.
- the bucking can really hop the hell out of the BB. may want to use BBs heavier than .28g if youre already shooting more than 380 fps.
"I bought this as an upgrade for my AUG, and this is an UPGRADE!!! i tested from 50 feet using Matrix .23g bbs, with 5-10 MPH winds, stock bucking, semi and then burst. 10 consecutive shots with the stock brass barrel i achieved a grouping with a 5inch radius. With the Modify SS+AL i achieved a 3.5 inch radius on the new grouping, then on full auto the spread was more contained with the aluminum barrel versus the brass
comes with bucking,
has 3 rings to match bucking(that bucking will not move whatsoever)
super light weight
o rings included
the bulge where the aluminum and stainless steel meet prevented my metal hop up unit from sliding on to the barrel, but worked perfectly with my stock plastic one, so be weary!!!
be careful with the o-rings, don't force it down the gun because you may rip them like i did, my outer barrel was too tight to fit the barrel + o-ring
BE CAREFUL when installing, being naive, my metal hop up unit wouldn't slide on, so i forced it and slightly bent the barrel, being aluminum it bends the easiest when compared to brass and steel, i still got great performance!!!!
overall its worth the money, i believe the steel absorbs the vibration of the gearbox, but the aluminum makes it nice and light, so that's why its called a HYBRID, yes i would gladly recommend this barrel, but i'm afraid of the compatibility issues with certain hop up units and their tolerances,
i cant speak for the fps increase because i dont have a chrono
"the barrel is flawless. havent had a problem yet and ive had it for month now. pretty accurate and there is
absolutly no barrel vibration once u install the 3 o rings it comes. even comeswith a hop up bucking . the bucking is ok but i recommned getting a reaps instead. all in all great barrel
Discuss about Modify SS+AL Hybrid 6.03mm Precision AEG Inner Barrel - 509mm with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!