ID: 26501 (BRL-HP-03-05)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Included 2-ring hop-up bucking
- Adjustable outer diameter (o-rings can be used to adjust fitment to outer barrel)
- Reduced barrel vibration for improved accuracy and consistency
- Balanced weight
Stainless Steel and Aircraft AluminumInner Diameter:
Adjustable with Included O-RingsManufacturer:
Standard TM Compatible AEGs (M4 Commando Length)Disclaimer:
Please use discretion when installing custom parts as fit and compatibility may vary. Some modification may be required. Professional installation recommended.
(Write a review)
"got this to upgrade my G&P M14 because the stock barrel was corroding on the inside since i got it. its been shooting like crap since i got it - so i got this barrel for it.
some people give Modify a bad rep, but i must say, this barrel is awesome. considering price point, product quality, and the overall results, you cant beat this inner barrel.
- FPS, range, and accuracy significantly increased
- the seal the ribbed bucking and barrel groves create is ridiculously amazing. and the hop the buck creates is crazy
- with the stock m120 spring/motor, stock full cylinder, and a H-hop nub my M14 went from about 390 fps to about 420 fps.
- and as for the range, lets just say that the BB is flown off into the horizon before i can seen it fall out of the air.
- the added diameter of the "steel" portion of the barrel does make it a little harder to deal with, especial with the barrel spring. but all you gotta do is open up the spring a bit.
- being mostly aluminum, installation is a little delicate.
- being such a long barrel and tightbore, the air cushion is way to small to be effective in full-auto. BBs basically just fall out the barrel.
- the bucking can really hop the hell out of the BB. may want to use BBs heavier than .28g if youre already shooting more than 380 fps.
"great barrel for cqb and fits snug in my outer barrel almost no barrel wobble and accuracy is about 10" at 100 feet ( 1000 shots fired and using the extreme outliers)
"This is the best inner barrel I have used to date. That is including Promys and Systemas. It does have a break in period I would say of about 250-300 rounds where the your bbs will go everywhere but strait, but after that, and as long as you have installed it properly, you WILL see a significant FPS bump and accuracy increase. Just be very careful when installing it because it is made of aluminum and bends easier than most barrels. Modify did this to keep the weight down.
Discuss about Modify SS+AL Hybrid 6.03mm Precision AEG Inner Barrel (Length: 300mm) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!