WE Full Metal Black Dragon X-celerator Airsoft Gas Blowback Gun w/ Split Competition Slide.
This is the newest WE release that is fully "decked" out for that ultimate look and performance. It is equipped with split slide giving it the ultimate rate of fire and performance. The split slide feature is designed by professional shooters to maximize efficiency and quickness, making this one of the most popular gas blowback pistol on the market today!
- Advanced threaded outer barrel for mock silencers and barrel extensions.
- Full Metal New Version Aluminum Slide and Frame.
- Railed Frame for accessories
- Able to handle high pressured gas: green gas, red gas, Co2, Propane adapter.
- TONS of after market upgrade / replacement parts available.
- Split slide for high rate of firing.
- Hard Kick Blowback Action.
- Great accuracy and performance.
- Ambidextrous on frame & grip safety.
- 3 hole light pull trigger.
- Built in fiber optic front & adjustable rear sight.
- Reinforced Metal parts includes: outer barrel, chamber, recoil spring rod, slide stop, safety, hammer and trigger assembly.
Dimension: 220mm long. Barrel length = 120mm.
Magazine Capacity: 30+1 rounds. CO2 magazines also available. This pistol use all Tokyo Marui, WE, KJW Hi-capa compatible magazines.
System: Gas Blowback w/ adjustable hopup system.
Muzzle Velocity: 300~330 fps
Package Includes: Gun, Manual, magazine.
Gas: Green gas, Red gas, propane, and propane adapter.
Hopup: Yes / Adjustable
BB: 6mm. 0.20g high grade / Matrix compatible bbs recommended for best performance.
Manufacture: WE-Tech / Taiwan.
If you are looking for a reliable full metal gas gun, WE-tech @ Evike is the way to go. We guarantee you the newest version that no other retailer can. We also made available all the spare parts you'll ever need on a WE gas blowback allowing it to never go out of service on you. These are one of the most realistic / durable gas guns out there.
Being full metal, if you rapid fire your WE-hicapa you'll want to give the magazine a chance to warm up to room temperature before you load it up again for immediate shooting for best air compression. A solution is to purchase extra magazines so you can rotate using them. This only applies to full metal guns because they are all equipped with a high flow valve. This is probably the "only" draw back about WE guns, as some players argue that a plastic gun don't have this gas cool down issue. However, the "full metal", the "durability" and "performance" and "hi-capacity" will totally make up for this small issue, there are reasons people upgrade their plastic Marui to full metal.
*All gas guns comes with bright orange tip to comply with US law and regulations.
Realistic Weight and Blowback Action.