ID: 83419 (CR-MR5-BK-STD)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Accessories and magazines not included
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Includes pouches for 3 STANAG 5.56mm type magazines
- Laser-cut side wings for attaching additional MOLLE compatible pouches
- Dual tourniquet holders
- Dual underside 550 cord loops for chem-light storage
- Elastic mag retention
- Compatible with HSP MP2 Magazine Inserts
- Rear hook Velcro field (with cover) for plate carrier integration
- Top horizontal polymer buckles can be attached straight out or at 45-degrees depending on stand-alone or carrier integrated use
The MagRack5 is light-weight magazine carrying solution. 3 STANAG type magazines (5.56mm) can be carried in the 3 center pouches. Laser-cut PALS areas are located on both the right and left sides for the attachment of additional MOLLE compatible pouches (additional rifle ammo, pistol ammo, IFAK, Radio, etc).
The MagRack5 can be used as a stand-alone ammunition carrier when used with the Mission Spec RackStraps™ (RackStraps-Standard or RakcStraps-Enhanced: more info to right) or integrated into a plate carrier such as the Mission Spec EC2™ or AC2™. A hook Velcro field (with cover) on the rear of the MagRack5 allows it to stick to compatible plate carriers.Compatibility:
Can adhere to plate carriers with large loop field / Mission Spec RackStrapsMaterial:
500D Cordura ballistic nylon, Polymer, ElasticManufacturer:
Discuss about Mission Spec MagRack 5 5.56mm Chest Rig and Rack Strap Package (Harness: Standard / Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov