ID: 62013 (FL-NSP-1164)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
The Model 1164 Safety Light combines a full-size flashlight and a flood/flashing safety light in an all LED compact light-weight package. Two body mounted push buttons control the lighting functions. The top button powers the tight-beam, long-throw 150 lumens flashlight in either momentary or constant-on mode. The bottom button controls the safety light. Pressing the bottom button once, turns on the BLUE safety lights at full-power. Pressing the button a second time powers the safety lights down to half-power. And a third and final press, causes the BLUE safety lights to strobe. For added utility, there's a removable magnetic clip and lanyard ring included with each light. Powered by 4 AA batteries (included). The 2-In-1 Safety Lights are the perfect choice when directing traffic or marking a hazardous area.
- All LED construction
- Has both a tight-beam long-throw flashlight and a wide-angle colored flashing safety light array
- Lighting modes: momentary and constant-on flashlight, full-power and half-power safety light, flashing safety light & dual-light (both the flashlight & safety light array at the same time)
- All LEDs have a 35,000 hour life
- Two button design top: flashlight, bottom: safety light
- Light weight and durable
- Oval shape with textured body and soft-touch finish feels great in your hand
- Impact, chemical and moisture resistant
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (included)
10.9" x 1.5" x 1.1"Color:
Discuss about NightStick NSP-1164 Safety Light/Flashlight (Color: Blue) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov